Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Our Western Correspondent Turns Consumer Reporter

 Slave was slaving away at work yesterday afternoon, wading through some especially tedious documents, when my text message bling went off.

It was our Western Correspondent, texting me images of some new products now available over the counter in his hometown, Here's one:

Apparently this is some sort of chewable marijuana confection, made to order for the guy who wants a quick buzz on his way to the grocery store, but doesn't want that tell tale smell in the family mini-van to annoy his wife or shock his kids.

There were also photos of the evil weed in it's more natural state. Miguel assured me that it "wasn't cheap, but it is killer bud!" (coma added by your editor).

I suppose it would have been rude of me to ask whether this "killer bud" was paid for via the UCTMW charge card. At least our readers deserve a more detailed analysis, WC! Let's hope for the WC's sake that Phillip Rivers and his crew stop by one of these little shops before game time against the WC's donkeys this weekend.

In the meantime, Mistress and Slave are back here in River City, noses to the grindstone. Plus, our senior cute Co-Ed remains in residence for the next few weeks. Since she sleeps in, it did not disturb our much needed wake up sex on Tuesday morning. And there was even a bit of a bonus for me.

When I got home, Mistress was a little annoyed at me.... I think it had something to do with her perception that I was a little too focused on work these last two days and did not "miss her enough", despite my protestations to the contrary.

"You need a spanking, Slave...."

"But Mistress.... with our lovely daughter here?  She would here the nasty smack and my howls of pain!" (yeah I was laying it on a little thick.)

"You're probably right .... but she can't be here all the time....."

So I guess Slave has something to look forward to if the cute Co-Ed ever decides to venture out into the cold this week on her own.

3 comments:

  1. WC here,

    That trip to the grocery store is more right on than you might think

    A full report is comming Boss

    As are the recipts for the cost of my investigation

    The intrepid reporter

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will the WC be providing a written "exclusive" on these pages? Or is this short report with a pic all we're getting?

    I know he's usually writing about sexual escapades and this might be out of his comfort zone but...it's what he gets paid for.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. When Canadians go to American stores, either drug stores or grocery stores, there are always products there that we've never seen. This was more pronounced in the past, but definitely still exists. It's always fun to go shopping. Now I want to go shopping in Colorado, just for the novelty of it!

    Great reporting from your WC! Kind of looks like a combination of gummy candy and dope?

    -sin

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: