Saturday, January 25, 2014

The great white north whine

It's yet another snow day here in River City. On a typical Saturday it would be a great excuse to stay home, tangled in sheets, forcing yet more cums from my beloved Mistress.

Instead I am out in the cold having played taxi driver for our whiny daughter to her hair cut appointment. 

Of course she bitched the whole way about me not turning over the keys in this storm.
Favorite line:
"When I get in an accident with my children because I don't know how to drive in the snow it will be your fault!"

And "I wish I was going back to school today. All my friends are there already". 

You mean that was an option?

Instead, we'll be driving her to the airport at 5:30 am tomorrow morning.

Donna, time for that "happy dance" you talk about.

5 comments:

  1. WC here

    Funny Mick

    Tell her if she puts the chains on she can drive

    Kids hate putting chains on

    I know

    My Dad used to make me put them on...

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. You use chains in River City? Here in the real Great White North we use snow tires.

    And hooray that the coeds are going back to school and M&M can get back to their real lives!

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. no chains here. that is a Colorado thing.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see lack of posts coming up as you are too busy!!
    Maybe she will get you into your cage and demand your tongue is used for her pleasure on the hour every hour you are awake??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. WC here

    Just wanted you cold people in the Midwest to know

    I played golf today in shorts here in the Mile Hi City

    Well Mick

    You may be right

    Chains maybe a Colorado thing

    But I've put then on in California and Montana and Idaho too.....

    Nevertheless putting on chains .... at night ... in a blizzard

    SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh well

    Here is to U2 nuts

    Home alone at last!!!

    Oh

    And BTW

    Got an eagle today

    The beat the Icelandic nemesis

    By 2

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: