Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Back in the Cage

With our cute Co-Eds finally back on campus, Mistress seems determined to throw off the shackles of restraint and get back to a more rigorous sexual regime here at the UCTMW World HQ.

Slave had a very early meeting yesterday morning, which eliminated our chance for our usual wake-up sex, but Mistress did stop by my office after her lunch meeting, all dolled up in those hot black tights and boots for some mid-day worship.  It was particularly cold here yesterday, so the tights and boots were not just fashion statements.  Hopefully, she came away satisfied after the energy expended wriggling out of one leg to make her clean shaven folds available to my hungry lips and tongue.

Then, last night, she reminded be that it would be a cage day today for me, since she will be "out late". Jay's son is away for a few days, giving them a rare chance for dinner and a carnal desert back at his house.

"I don't want you getting tempted into trouble while I am out Slave."

Moi? trouble? I guess she's skeptical about my adherence to the no touch rule.

So despite this sub-zero weather, Slave has that hard steel cock ring on already this morning, which should provide Mistress with a little extra thrill when I slide back between the sheets at the appointed hour for me to wake her up this morning.

7 comments:

  1. Is this the new chastity device you're wearing??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, Anon. back in the old one. I guess I need to break out the new one for a change of pace.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. Oh back to chastity devices, that's exciting.
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be exciting for you Sin. But for me.... just the opposite. In fact that's the last thing you want with one of these cages on.

      Mick

      Delete
  3. WC here

    Poor poor Mick.......

    Good job Molly:)

    The Bronco fan

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to hear that you're locked up again, Mick... You should try a few weeks of it, It'll will make that office worship so much more meaningful... But, honestly, even though Jay's just around the corner, I don't see Molly going too long without the workaday cock...

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: