Friday, January 31, 2014

Unfortunate Personal Grooming Trend

Slave had been out a little later than I like on Thursday evening, leaving Mistress to her own devices. It was a dinner out with my two older daughters and two cute grandsons. Always fun, but it had dragged on a little too long after a hard work day.

So I was glad to slide into bed with Mistress. It was not long before my head was beneath the sheets, grazing on those sweetly fragrant clean shaven folds, until Mistress's quiver and moan of delight told me that my work there was done.

Then we both turned to the New York Times, with Slave reviewing the latest developments in DC and the Middle East, and Mistress paging through the style section. It was there Mistress found this article:

Below the Bikini Line - a Growing Trend, which reports on the waning of the waxing phenomenon in NYC and LA, where celebrities like Lady GaGa, Gweneth Paltrow and Cameron Diaz are now reporting that "the bush is back."  Some argue that the "Au Naturale" look is more mature and feminine. Others say that all that waxing and razoring is painful and irritating to tender places. To further document the trend, reference is made to this mannequin recently seen in a Manhattan American Apparel Store, in desperate need of a weedeater:
The article also mentions a photographer who had her Instagram account cancelled for posting this rather modest photo with her lady curls peeking out:



But here at the UCTMW World HQ, I am hoping that Mistress does not become a slave to this new fashion trend. With all the time I spend with my face planted firmly between her thighs, I much prefer the feel, flavor and navigational ease of the clean shaven look. And, at least to me,  it's certainly visually appealing too. Though I suspect that could vary depending on the package hidden beneath the fur.

I suppose a Slave's concerns are of secondary consideration though. If Mistress found it annoying or irritating to maintain that look, it would certainly be her prerogative to return her forest to its natural state. What standing would I have to complain?

But let's hope she resists the impulse to fall into line, and maintains her current status, which hides nothing from her admirers.  In fact, I'm wondering what her lover Jay has to say on the subject.

Maybe this is one of those times it's comforting to live here in the heartland. I am reminded of that comment, oft attributed to Mark Twain, that he'd prefer to be in River City when the world comes to an end "because it's always 20 years behind the times...." Let's hope the same applies to this new re-forestation trend.

6 comments:

  1. WC here

    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

    Don't do it Molly!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious Mick...are you tasked with keeping those folds clean shaven? Is it part of your slave responsibilities? Or when you're down there, is it strictly for worship purposes?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suzanne - Mistress would not trust my large oafish hands with sharp objects near her lady parts. So when I get down there it is primarily with lips and tongue for carnal purposes only. Is that something you trust Tammy to do? ANd which fashion trend do you follow?

      The pruriently curious,

      Mick

      Delete
    2. Jay likes the "landing strip" style. tammy doesn't seem to mind it either.

      "Pruriently?" "Lecherously" is more like it!

      Suzanne

      Delete
  3. When there is so much more sensual stimulation with the hair gone, I can't imagine ever wanting to let my hair there grow back. I don't care for anything that diminishes one bit of touch, tongue, tingle or swat.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Canada is usually 20 years behind big American cities too.

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: