Wednesday, January 29, 2014

River City Freeze Out

Well as warned, Mistress stuck by her "threat" to keep her Slave on lock down yesterday. After some stress relieving wake up sex with that hard steel cock ring in place, Mistress made sure I was locked up tight before I headed off to work yesterday morning.

"Your cock was particularly hard this morning Slave.... that ring does seem to make you a little more desperate to cum."

She's right about that I might add.

Adding insult to my "cruel fate", it was sub zero here yesterday morning when I went out to start my car. We've been on a Cold snap that has closed schools for three days in a row here. 

"What if that steel cage has the same characteristics as a frozen steel pipe when you stick your tongue to it, Mistress?"

"Ugh. that wouldn't be good would it, Slave...."

Of course, she did not fall for that line, since the cage was at room temperature, at least for now.

Mistress did arrange to have lunch with her Slave at a local Vietnamese spot, though we met out of the office, so there was no opportunity for worship. Then she was off for the rest of the afternoon, which ended with her rendezvous with her lover, Jay, who had been relieved of child care duties for just a few days.

She made sure to text me when she was off, then later when they headed out for dinner.

"I hid the key, Slave....."

Drat. There went my plan to pop that hard steel cage off when I got home.

Not that I would abuse my privileges.  I am a stickler for that "no touch" rule, after all.


Slave was stuck going to some boring political fundraiser downtown, trundling through the cold, a little concerned that my cage's temperature might drop to an uncomfortable level. But I doubt the boring lawyers and Judges I had to chat up for an hour or so had any idea that the guy they were talking to was on lock down, so to speak.  (If they had, maybe it would be considered as a new sentencing alternative for certain categories of offenders).

Once home, my evening was rather dull, reading the paper and catching up on some TV episodes in the DVR bank. And Mistress did not exercise her "sleepover" option, getting home at around 10:45 pm, looking relaxed, if a little tired.

She only shared a few details.

"He likes to do me with him standing up and me on the bed Slave.... he's been working out, so it's all very.... physical.  .... And I did a lot of cock riding too....."

"Lots of cums, Mistress?"

"Oh yes, Slave.... lots."

No wonder than Mistress had her fill for the evening. And she keep her tights on, because of the cold, so there was no tasting opportunity. But she was very kind to spring me from that cage. At least it was warm inside, so no parts adhered once she produced the key and unlocked me.

And I have a good feeling she will be more indulgent this morning when I wake her from her well earned slumber.

4 comments:

  1. It has been a long time since the cage though, hasn't it? I wondered if Molly had grown bored with it, but maybe not!
    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a little harder to do the cage when the kids are around. Plus we were in the SW, which traditionally is a "cage free zone".

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see that things have taken a turn for the better in my absence when it comes to cage time.

    Caged in sub zero temps? Hiding the key? Locked while Mistress is with her lover? Now that's progress. WTF happened while I was gone????

    Glad you survived Mick and that your "personal pipes" didn't freeze.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here

    Good to see things are back to normal around the casa de Mick and Molly:)

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: