Friday, January 27, 2012

Riding and Slapping

Schedules have been overturned here at the UCTMW World HQ this week. And the last 24 hours have been particularly weird. We were up and out at 7 am yesterday, and did not return until after 8 pm, having been waylaid by a reception for a DC poobah into town for a lecture at a local Museum.

By the time we fought our way home through a hard cold rain, the GOP debate was on. Slave didn't want to miss that.... and by the time it was over, Mistress was fast asleep in the bed next to me.

Ouch.

That means there was no sex at all here yesterday..... a highly unusual development.

Things changed this morning though. Slave had come downstairs at around 5:45 am, to write the blog and catch up on the debate fallout. But I realized in about 15 mintues that my computer needed its charger cord. So I stealthily crept back into the executive suite to grab the cord, hoping not to disturb Mistress's beauty sleep.....

Oops.  Apparently Mistress was awake too, with the cord from Mr. H (her Hitachi) already snaking it's way under the covers.

"You were gone, Slave.... and I was horny. What else is a Mistress to do....."

Well I felt pretty guilty. I had clearly dropped the ball, being too focused on whether Newt would be in the smiting or rope-a-dope mode last night.

"Would you like me to leave you to your own devices here Mistress, or provide some assistance...."

Mistress made it clear that she expected me to "wade in", and I did, letting Mistress lay back as I deployed her favorite power tool for a couple of worthy cums. She then gave me permission to deploy my own hardened tool, which I did with gusto.

And while all those developments may have delayed this morning 's posting a bit, believe me, it was worth it.

Now what about today's title, you ask.  roll the clock back a bit to last night, as Mistress reviewed her facebook page....


"Oh My Slave", she exclaimed, also with much gusto, "I got a message from Dave ------".

(Remember him, the hunky ski patrol dude who has the record for Everest Summits that Mistress fawned over last week.... while we were "On the Lam".)

Mistress had strategically waited until our return to reach out, send Dave a mention, and mention her encounter with him.  His response was particularly warm, and he mentioned that she should have "slapped him upside the head" to remind him that she was also one of his "facebook friends".

'More slapping, Mistress?"

The reference brought to mind a conversation Mistress had a few weeks back with a guy who seemed interested in being Dommed.

"He said he was into the idea of me riding his cock, and slapping him across the face.... presumably at the same time, Slave...."

Hmmm..... of course I like the cock riding idea, but the slapping?  Not necessarily on the same page with that myself.

But it did remind me of that Californication episode and the book on the series it spawned .... "Fucking and Punching".  The too young girl riding Duchovney's cock, and punching him hard in the face as she came.  Kind of hot for Cable.

Is this some new trend?

"Mistress.... do you think Dave is sending a signal there.... that he wants someone to slap him around during sex?"

"We may be getting a little ahead of ourselves, Slave....."

Could be.  But it is intriguing.

3 comments:

  1. So *that's* why the world was out of kilter yesterday??? You guys didn't have sex all day???

    omg....

    yanno (new age slut that i am)...many planets are in retrograde currently...that could explain things...but please...

    try to avoid this happening again, will you? It is rather unsettling to those of us who have come to expect...nay...demand..

    a morning report of your sexploits!!

    *laughing*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 'Nilla's right - you two need to be more careful or you throw things out of kilter.

    But i'm betting ole Dave does wanted to be ridden and slapped... time will tell. {Or - Molly ~ in your fantasy, is he submissive or dominant?}

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick,

    You got there just in the nick of time, otherwise, you would have joined the long list of men who at one time or another have been replaced by some sort of device!

    Good news about Dave too. My bet is the he'd love to have his cock ridden and pass on the face slaps. One never knows though!

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: