Friday, January 6, 2012

Preview of Cumming Attractions

It's been too long since Mistress and Slave have spent time at their Mountain Hideaway. Work  and the Co-Ed's college schedule has kept us tethered to the UCTMW World HQ through the holidays. But next Thursday, barring some unforeseen disaster, we will be heading West for about 10 days for some skiing and R&R.

Who knows, we may even have company. The WC and his wife B have an open invitation to come down and visit. We promise to show them a "good time".

Last night, as we were having a long, slow and luscious session in the Executive Suite, Mistress asked what is a typical question here from the Publisher, "So what are you going to write about tomorrow, Slave?"

Typically, if I already have some ideas on the next day's edition, I am a little coy. But last night I asked her for some advice.

"Not sure, Mistrsess. Any ideas?"

"How about some pictures from our Mountain West HQ, to show folks what we might be up to?"

Slave never disregards Molly's advice on editorial policy. So here are a few shots of our Mountain activities from the UCTMW archives.

 No doubt there will be snow at this time of year where this photo was taken, but it gives you and idea about the lovely vistas we will be seeing as we ski our local mountain.

While it's bound to be a little colder at 6500 feet this time of year than it was when this photo was taken, my guess is that Mistress will find a warm afternoon on our patio to catch some sun.
But let's not fool ourselves, there will be some snow too!


8 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time away. I'm sure you'll be having a good time, company or not!

    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 days of vacation out West sounds delightful, no matter what the weather has in store for you!

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was once told that having sex in the snow is fantastic. And when I asked wasn't it cold, the reply was "only for the person on the bottom."

    Perhaps something for you and Molly to keep in mind. ;-)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is a ltlle history about how I came to know Mick and Molly

    That last picture of Molly bare bottomed over the table was first published in November 2009.

    I saw the picture and thought it was HOT!

    It also reminded me of and old flame of mine L.

    I could tell the picture ws taken out in my neck of the woods and sent Mick an email guessing the location

    When Mick told me where the picture had been taken I was blown away,

    I had been there many, many times

    After that, Mick and I started keeping in touch via email , then Molly and I started talking and sending emails and I eventually started commenting on their blog

    What a great pleasure it has been to follow the adventures of the mighty Mick and Molly

    You will never meet two more fun, interesting and nice people,

    It is an honor to play a little part in their world

    Now Mick hows that for sucking up the the boss?

    The loves Mick and Molly,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. WC - I would like to know how in the world you could identify that last picture of Molly over the picnic table as being taken in "your neck of the woods."

    Am I missing your initials carved on that picnic table?

    The wants to know,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. To tell you the truth Suzanne looking at that picture today I can't remember how.

    There may have been other pics too

    But I can tell you this I guessed the right state but missed the location badly

    I remember I was laughing my ass of when I heard the location

    It is more than a little out of the way

    ReplyDelete
  7. If this is an employee gathering, Bill and I haven't received our invitations or our plane tickets.

    Bill was practically salivating onto his laptop over those picturesque views you posted here. He wants to know if Molly appreciates a full beard, soft and well groomed, of course.

    Your other employees,
    Donna and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  8. aaah, the mountain air...the glint of snow and pussy honey, the throbbing excitement of schushing down a mountain slope, or sliding thighs over the slaves, and schushing down his "slope"...

    the possibilities for fun are...endless...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: