Monday, January 2, 2012

Mick Needs Some Shopping Tips.

Mistress was unusually insatiable yesterday.... the marathon session to ring in the new year had fried this aging Slave, but my cock was called into service one more time early yesterday morning, when Mistress woke and paged me to join her in the executive suite. Fortunately, my Pavlovian response to Mistress's lush body. heavenly skin  and heady aroma kicked in once I slid into bed next to her, overcoming my bleary eyes and befogged New Year's morning head.

And somehow, she wan able to intrance me sufficiently to  forget that it was our Switch Day.....how did that happen?  I think it was a little bait and switch on her part. At first we had to move quickly for our wake-up sex, because of plans to go to the gym for an early am spinning class.... But once I had delivered a few orgasms, one with the Hitachi still sitting beside the bed from the night before.... our plans had changed, and we decided to go for a bike ride in the unusually spring like weather here in River City.

Clever, Mistress, very clever.

After our bike  ride, we hunkered down into some household tasks. I dismembered our Christmas tree, while Mistress worked at her computer to handle some work overhang. Then I visited my cranky mother. We regrouped in the Executive Suite for a little power nap, before I headed with our daughter downtown to watch our Pussycats back themselves into the Play-offs, through an assortment of fortuitous events that suggested Jesus had missed the exit to Denver. 

This strange set of developments could set up the mother of all cross blog wagers if the UCTMW home team ends up playing the All Mine home team in round two.  I'm all ready considering the stakes.

Because the game had been shifted to late afternoon, the cute Co-Ed and I did not make it home until around 8 pm. Mistress had a glass of wine in hand, and had made her signature chili to warm us.

But she did have a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"Did I miss something, Mistress?"

As my questioning proceeded, I discovered that Mistress had put her trusty Hitachi to use one more time.

"There it was, plugged in next to the bed, Slave.... it was hard not to put it to proper use."

One thing we did discuss yesterday was the need to acquire a new "accessory" for Mistress's strap-on. Actually, maybe two. You never know when an additional Slave might come along, and I guess it would be a little tacky to share.

As you can see from the attached illustration, our's is a little shopworn. And there's another problem.

"I think you're ready for something a little more substantial, Slave.... you've skated along with the trainer size long enough".

We had gotten a big pink one as a promotional consideration from Eden Fantasies a few months back, and while it worked well when Mistress deployed it on DiDi during that wild and crazy "Home Cumming Weekend", its a bit too soft and flexy for my tighter little aperture.

So here is the question..... are there any suggestions from our readers on where to look and what to look for when I follow Mistress's directions to find something more worthy of her strap-on?

Please let us know.... 








9 comments:

  1. Mick, I would make a sure bet that you are going to hear from Suzanne on that question, although you may want to confer with tammy and Jay before going shopping. Just a thought.

    And about that sports wager with All Mine, I have a suspicion that staff is included, and would ask that you be somewhat cautious in coming up with the terms of the wager.

    In case you haven't noticed, Suzanne has been on a winning streak!

    Senior Correspondent,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigoodness, that's a serous shopping question. Yikes.

    i don't have a clue, but i'll sure wish you in luck in finding just the right accessory!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have found that the tantus line works well: http://www.edenfantasys.com/dildos/strap-on-dildos/silk-medium

    So far it is the best combination of softness and firmness for penetration and comfort. BUT dont get the small...they are too weak and you will have that same problem of pentration.....minimum would be medium to large. The large isnt as bad as you think and is by far the best out of the sizes for firmness. The smooth one seems to be the best if you want to just get into the action quickly as it slidessss in pretty well. best of luck- Mistress Lin- Femdom Fiancee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, well, well...It's about "pegging" time! I left a comment on these very pages a long time ago that I thought Mick was way overdue to graduate to a real strap-on.

    Here's my suggestion: The two of you go on a romantic weekend away, with the highlight being a shopping trip to a slightly upscale sex/fetish boutique. Do some research ahead of time, find the right place. Going the online/mail order route takes away some of the fun :)

    As to the stakes??? Here's one possibility. I win, I get to chose the size of your new strap-on.

    Love,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silicone is the perfect material for a strapon, a little firmer than most rubber dildos and very easy to keep clean and sanitary. Tantus is definitely a good recommendation. My personal favorite is the Feeldoe (which is double-ended) and I am very curious about the Share, which is a similar design. The Tantus Curve looks like it might also work well.

    In any case, enjoy the strapon fun!

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. S,
    great tip...we are going to Paris next month (which has many sort of kinky options). Challenge: our daughter is meeting us there...so we might have to determine a cover story...
    my all-time fav sex shop has been featured here before -- but we don't plan to be in NYC together anytime soon (Kiki deMontparanese.) we may have to resort to the tacky shop located in our our downtown....during lunch one day...(added benefit = see who we run into that we might know)
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Mick

    corgrats on the Bengals

    I think they could beat Houston setting up a match with the Pats

    Don't think my Donkeys can beat Pittsburgh

    As to the strap-on I defer to Suzanne's great expertise

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mick and Molly,

    Happy New Year to all of you at UCTMW. Amazing how you can post every day. Hat's off to you. Your blog is tops!

    I'd have to agree with Suzanne. Shopping together would be nice, with the Mrs. getting the final say!

    Ms. Carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. In answer to your question, yes we do use the Feeldoe with a harness, I find it is much more stable and easily utilized while in a harness. It can be used without one but I find it takes some of the fun out of it for the wearer (unless you have really powerful kegel muscles).

    The harness we use is: http://www.edenfantasys.com/bend-over-beginner-harness-kit/adult-toys-dvds-17471

    I got that kit shortly after getting the Feeldoe, and found that the harness works very well (the backing piece is removable). Not too mention the two silicone dildos that come with it are good "starter" toys for the anal beginner especially. Admittedly it was also about $40 when I bought it, so that helped sway me.

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: