Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mid Morning Graze

This morning, Mistress has one of those 7:30 am "power breakfasts" at the local club where River city poo-bahs meet in a hushed and genteel setting before heading out to do their jobs of accumulating wealth for their families and stockholders.

Of course that means that old Mick will be performing livery service this am, and that there was no AM sex on the menu here at UCTMW World HQ. Not even time for me to do this blog and present it to Mistress during our ritual morning worship session. Soon we'll be heading out into a cold rain.

Yuck.

But while waiting for her to complete her primping, I have a brief moment to send off today's dispatch.

Fortunately, it was not that way here yesterday AM. Slave was given amply opportunity to have his way with Mistress after she was suitably pleasured, while the cat again sat on my back, presumably making notes on my technique.

And yesterday, at around 11 am there was a little bonus opportunity.

Mistress had a client meeting in my building, so surprised me with a little drop by.  She scolded me a bit on the disheveled nature of my business. But it did not take me long to clear one chair, slide it against the door, and drape a nicely absorbent blanket over the seat, And because Mistress had on those ubiquitous peek-a-boo tights, to match her black boots and black cashmere dress, no dis assembly was required. Mistress simply hiked up that dress and spread her lush and shapely thighs, and Slave  fell to my knees and used my eager tongue and lips to stoke Mistress's  fires.  Sooner than I would have liked my work was done, Mistress was suitably pleased, and off to her next engagement.

Giving new meaning to the term "Lickitisplit".

4 comments:

  1. *Laughing*

    What a great final word...lickity split!!

    just grinning.

    So glad you liveried Mistress into her meeting, rather than have her facing those uber-strict bastions of the right as she crossed the street....

    zilla

    (a Master-devised torment for Thursday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I'll never hear "lickitisplit" again without thinking of this.

    I'm thinking I may choose to work "lickitisplit" into conversations with people who would be horrified if they knew my word association. This is sure to lighten up some boring meetings for me. Thanks!

    What fun!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the convenience of being able to mix business and pleasure in the middle of a workday. In a perfect world, amenities like this could be part of a salary and benefit package. In that regard, UCTMW Enterprises are definitely on the cutting edge.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh, i'm glad you had the opportunity for a little afternoon delight!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: