Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Re-Callibrating in River City

Yes, it's only a two hour time shift from the Mountain Hideaway back to the gloom of the heartland. But it seems like Mistress and her loyal Slave have had a little harder time than normal getting back in the saddle here in River City.

We even had an unscheduled abstinence day yesterday, at least for Slave.. By the time I had driven back and forth to our flat as a pancake state capital for a meeting, and reunited with Mistress here at around 7 pm for dinner, my body was way past the point of yearning for sexual satisfaction.

But of course that did not mean that Mistress was neglected. Yesterday morning, after I lumbered up the stairs in a groggy state, I persuaded her to let me worship those clean shaven folds as she read Donna's post.

But the odd thing is that our 2 cats - who apparently missed Mistress in her absence - were undeterred by this morning intimacy. One of them (who knows which one, they both look alike to me), decided to park on my back and shoulders as I buried my head between her thighs, doing what a good slave does.


It seemed odd to have this large breathing mass perched on me as my lips and tongues worked at their task.

Afterwords I had a suggestion.

"I think the cat was jealous Mistress.... she wanted in on the action...."

"Yuck".

"Seriously, maybe we can train her to fill in when I'm not available.... a little tuna fish smeared down there could help with the training....."

"That's disgusting Slave....."

Maybe so. Sounds like I don't have to worry about being made redundant.

And last night, as Mistress and Slave were getting ready to watch the State of the Union address, I had another opportunity to show my devotion.

"What's say we turn down the talking heads a little and I give you a little pre-SOTU worship, Mistress."

"That sounds much better than more of Rachel and Rev. Al, Slave...."

Maybe we could all benefit from that sort of break from instant analysis.


(My apologies to Donna for expropriating the "cute cat pictures" for this rather lame blog).

4 comments:

  1. Great cat picture!

    And i sure agree, the idea of the cat licking other places is a huge ICK for me...

    laughing...

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some cute cats Molly,

    And the backdrop is even better

    Nice pictures Mick

    Miguel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love our cats, but I agree with Molly, no pussies on my pussy.

    And I'm sure you remember the old joke about the naked husband kneeling on the floor with his head in the cupboard as he checked out a drip under the sink, Along came a cat who decided to play with the swaying balls. No good can come from that!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some things are easier to recalibrate than others. But cats? Double ICK!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: