Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Re-Emptying the Nest

Busy day here in River City.... Mistress and Slave headed back to a new year of work. And Slave had the duty of returning the cute Co-Ed to her campus digs later in the afternoon.

Fortunately, I was fortified with an early afternoon drop by in my office. Mistress had been to a business lunch at that stuffy bastion of the local business poo-bahs, so was dressed rather conservatively, long hair up, black suit, the standard black tights and boots. 

But as she settled into her throne it became obvious that she was still in those peek-a-boo tights, giving her Slave easy access to those clean shaven folds.

After she was appropriately satisfied, her Slave was off to pick up the Co-Ed, driving her and a friend to their campus, about an hour away.

Both of us were home at about 6:30 pm, "missing" our lovely daughter, but also relaxed and ready for some private time. I made sure to start things out with some more bedside worship, after Mistress stripped off that business dress and settled back on the bed.

The rest of our evening was indulgent - at least for me: reading the paper, watching the coverage of that zany Iowa caucus, salivating over the bloodletting to come as the Tea Partiers eat their young.  Mistress was busy on a work project, but the ambiance was casual. I heated up some Chili Mistress had made Sunday for our post football game dinner.

We also did a little internet shopping, following up on some tips our readers had left the other day when I made it known that we needed some replacement accessories for Mistress's strap on.  I screened the recommendations, then Mistress had some input.

We've focused on these two models:

This is the "SLIM JIM", as they say at EdenFantasies:

"If slim and slender is what you're after then try out this fantastic, realistically shaped dildo and its harness compatible base. Made of high quality silicone, this wonderful piece is completely hypoallergenic and latex free, providing safe and healthy play in and on the body. The soft and smooth silicone makes for comfortable insertion and penetration while the flexible but solid body creates lifelike sensations for incredible stimulation..."

I kind of like the "Slim" part of the description.

The other one is a little higher end and tricked out in a way that Mistress finds intriguing:


This is the feeldoe slim (you hear a theme here.... I don't think I want the feeldoe "hefty" or "more" just yet. 

Here's the marketing pitch on this little puppy:


"Made for a woman by a woman, the Feeldoe® is the world's only strapless strap-on and multi-use toy for adults, but that's just one of the many ways to use this unbelievably versatile dildo/strap-on.
Unlike other double dildos, the Feeldoe® is contoured to fit the body.
The bulb end is held inside the vagina by contracting the vaginal muscles, and the ridged portion creates friction during sex to arouse the clitoris..."

Mistress thinks we should get two. You never know whether another candidate for her strap on might show up at the door.

So.... after doing our shopping, and falling to sleep with the not so dulcet tones of Rachel Maddow and Chris Matthews in our ears, it should come as no big surprise that Mistress woke up a little earlier than normal. And when that happens there are certain needs that must be met.

Suffice it to say there was oral worship, some fucking through the aperture of those black tights, a then a lengthy resort to the Hitachi Magic Wand.

"I think I am becoming an addict to this Slave...."

"Not a problem.... it takes a little stress off of my tongue and jaws.... that's why we were given the mental chops to make tools, Mistress. It distinguishes us from lower forms of life...."


9 comments:

  1. Wow - can't wait to hear more of the strap-on story!

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know i'm not that politically motivated, but your "Tea Partiers eating their young" just made me hysterical with the giggles!!!

    (guiltily, i have no idea which candidate won the Iowa caucus...)

    i'd say you have two interesting "candidates" of your own in those Eden ads...LOL...i'm not so sure about the name feel-doe...sounds more like 'feel-full' to me...

    *giggling*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hot stuff. My first time to your blog but it won't be my last. I'm in the adult business so I know good content when I see it. Keep up the good work, I'll be visiting more often.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick, I'm eager to hear your ASSessment of the Feeldoe. We've been eyeing one for a while now, but haven't taken the plunge (hoo hoo!) yet.
    Harry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you certainly know where my endorsement lies, but I am sure either (or both) would be wonderful choices. My sissy finds the Feeldoe to be a very nice width and comfortable for full insertion when I'm wearing it harnessed, but has commented that anything longer would probably be less pleasurable.

    Mistress Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd get them both

    Can't hurt to have more toys!

    Go Bengals we want the Pussycats v Pats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the feeldoe line! I have the feeldoe classic (purple) and the feeldoe more (red). From my perspective, I prefer the More. From subby's perspective... well, it doesn't matter. Both seem to work better when I use a harness for extra 'stability' in my pumping. :) I can't wait to hear the developments in this story!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: