Monday, October 21, 2013

When Mistress is Away.... Slave will be Locked Away

Mistress is headed to the great Northwest early tomorrow morning. I'll be driving her to the airport, and heading back there again late in the afternoon to take our younger cute Co-Ed, who's "fall break" will finally be ending.

We did get in some early evening "bon voyage sex" before dinner tonight. Mistress rode her cock to glory after some preliminary worship. And Slave was rewarded once she had her fill. A nice way to work up an appetite.

Molly will  be gone until Friday evening. And since she has an early flight tomorrow, Slave is shut down until her return.

Indeed, the protocol has been laid out:

"You're in the cage every day this week, Slave...."

Ouch.

"But what about when I'm home, Mistress?"

"You'll have to ask permission.... understood?"

"Of course, Mistress."

It Could be a long week.

5 comments:

  1. Well you're finally back in the cage Mick. I'm sure Suzanne will think Molly pretty lenient though!

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sin- I think Suzanne is all bluster. She's actually a softie at heart. Look at all that Tammy seems to get away with.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. What kind of arrangement are you trying to concoct with Mistress now Mick? "What about when I'm home?" So....what about it? The whole reason you have a cage to begin with is for you to wear it when you're out of Mistress' sight. You'd be the perfect lead for the adult movie version of "Home Alone."

    I rest my case.

    The thinks the only "softie" this week should be Mick's locked cock,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you guys would question Mistress's good judgment on such matters. I know I wouldn't!

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: