Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Cage Malfunction

A cold front that followed that Biblical rain that squelched Glamor Boy's aspirations for a fourth quarter comeback on Sunday put Slave into some dangerous territory yesterday morning.

Mistress had asked me to wear the cage on Monday, but we had an early wake up call, and I was a little groggy when I went down to make the coffee. I forgot to bring my little steel ring - the base of my cock cage- for all that early morning squishing and cramming required to get my balls and dick through the aperture.

On cold mornings, it's necessary to do this important preparatory work when things are still all loosy goosy down there, because a little cold weather triggers some sort of natural defense mechanism, making that fleshy sack that contains the "family jewels" shrivel and contract.... nature wanted to keep them warm apparently. And once that contraction occurs.... well the squishing and smushing into that ring becomes impossible. There's very little to gran onto, push and pop into the ring

So that was the problem Monday.... Slave forgot and by the time he remembered, nature had done it's work and it was too late.

Mistress did not take it too badly.... "OK SLave.... tomorrow then....."

Tuesday morning I remembered my task, got the ring mounted properly first thing while the coffee was brewing. I was prepared to treat Mistress to one of those particular firm cock's contained by my ring. But the trip to the driveway to get the morning paper must have been my undoing. When I arrived upstairs for some hot wake-up sex I discovered that one recalcitrant ball had figured a way to retreat back through the tight ring.... apparently it was offended by the cold weather and took shelter.

And believe me, you don't want to try to have sex with one ball in and the other cramped somewhere nasty .

I described my plight to Mistress.....

"Hmmm..... OK, Slave.  We don't want you to hurt yourself....."

So I took the ring off and tried to please Mistress as best I could.

Last night Mistress made it clear that today was definitely a cage day. The ring is already on tight. I may have to wait until after wake up sex, and the cover is securely in place before I go out and get the paper.

Three strikes, and my ass may be out.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with that Mick, otherwise Molly will begin to wonder if there's a reason you don't want to wear that cage.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Are you buying all these excuses Suzanne?

    Somehow I think not........

    Molly maybe you better put him in the night before:)

    Just kidding Mick!!!

    But I bet Suzanne is not!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lame Mick. Once again what am I missing? Is chastity supposed to be comfortable?

    "...the trip to the driveway to the driveway must have been my undoing..." WTF? The Boston Globe shows yesterday's low in River City at 42 degrees. 42 degrees. Did you and the family jewels just hang out there in the early morning hours to get a temperature reading of your own? Is that what caused them to recede? I wonder how far away they hide when it gets really cold?

    Wanna cut out all the discomfort you feel from putting it on? Try this....leave it on for longer periods and get used to it.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here

    I knew we could count on you for a good solution Suzanne

    The defers to Suzanne on all things chastity

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee. thanks for that helpful suggestion, Suzanne. I will pass it onto Mistress....

    The always grateful for suggestions,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: