Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Looking Forward to Tights Week

Yesterday, over at All Mine, Suzanne pointed out that next week has been declared by some shameless vendor or prurient blogger ""Tights Week". There's even a cool illustrated logo:

Of course, Slave has a bit of a fetish for a woman in tights, which Mistress has been more than happy to exploit over the years. AS I recall, the first time I laid eyes on her, at an otherwise tedious political dinner in the fall of 1987, she was wearing an unusually short dress (by River City standards) and very sexy hose that accented her incredibly long and trim legs. I was immediately smitten, and the rest is history.

However, Mistress is a stickler for an apparently unwritten fashion requirement that one only wears tights in the cold weather months. You would never see her prancing around between April 15 and October 20th or so in anything but bare legs. And of course she has the shapely and toned legs to pull that off, as visitors to this page will note. And by rationing Slave's exposure to her in tights to those limited months, she gets her Slave all the more anxious for the time when the seasons finally change and I get to observe and feel her legs encased in that tight, sensuous fabric.

I'm not quite sure where this obsession came from.... though I can recall stealing furtive glimpses of my female class mates in their hose back in my 8th  grade Catholic school days. Maybe that's why the nun clobbered me that day in class, not because she observed me "snickering" while serve as altar boy at Christmas Eve midnight mass?
In any event. tights season has arrived here in River City. On Saturday night at that house concert fundraiser we attended, many of the ladies were also decked out in various tights stylings. Mistress had the look I preferred, solid black, with black boots and a colorful silky dress that provided ample space for her legs and thighs to peek out.

But some of the overdressed 40 something house fraus, the types who spend lots of time at the gym, spend lots of cash on designer clothes, but just can't score on the "sexy" scale, were sporting some (in my book) over designed tights -  patterns that seem way too busy and distract from the "goods' they should be enhancing. Here are some examples:
Now maybe some of you go for this, but they don't score when it comes to my highly attuned tights fetish. 
But of course what one could not tell Saturday evening was what the ladies' skirts and dresses were hiding: were the house fraus wearing the "peek-a-boo" variety of tights that Mistress sometimes  wears, that are so suitable for office worship, or a quickie in the guest bath at some otherwise dull dinner party? That's Slave's favorite type:
In fact, Mistress has promised to drop my my office today, between meetings and a business lunch to give her Slave a little mid-day tasting opportunity. I wonder if she'll unearth some of last season's peek-a-boo tights for the occasion?

An to get in the spirit of tights week, I'm hoping that some of my fellow blogger's post pictures of themselves in tights... what about it Suzanne, Sin or 'Nilla? And what about you Tammy? If Robin can wear tights, so can you.







6 comments:

  1. WC here

    Fun post Mick!

    When do we get a pic of Molly in those crotchless tights??

    Now we have to see what Donna has to say about that funny Batman cartoon

    The

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well WC, it could be that a little face smack is what gets Robin's motor running, and maybe he wants Batman to "force" him to wear the crotchless tights to the birthday party.

    Do you own any of those crotchless tights, WC? You should send a photo in for Mick to post!

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. WC here

    I don't own any Donna

    But if anyone sends me some I will modle them!

    The would be swinging free in those tights

    WC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that might be a worthy investment to put on your UCTMW AMEX card, WC.

      Mick

      Delete
  4. I have some sexy compression socks from one of my surgical experiences. Would those do?

    Why not let the WC charge those tights on the UCTMW Amex card?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh Batman, that was so mean!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: