Saturday, October 12, 2013

To Cage or Not to Cage?

In response to Thursday's blog, the WC left a lengthy comment summarizing his take away from all these years of following us here at UCTMW....

Apparently he's been keeping track of all of Slave's many excuses for persuading Mistress that this is not a good day for confinement in my cage. After all, there are circumstances when wearing that tight steel cock cage is inconvenient, hazardous, or just too uncomfortable for a pampered house Slave to bear.

I'm thinking that someone with a clever capacity for rhyme could turn this litany into a kinky Dr. Seuss knock-off, but that is not my forte. So here it is:






Not too hot

Not too cold

Not too wet

Not too busy

Not while sleeping

Not while traveling

Not while bathing

Not while biking

Not while fucking... duh....



Not while being fucked in the ass.

Not while swimming


Not while waterboarding (or being waterboarded)

Not while hiking

Not while skiing

Not while bowling

Not while golfing

Not while skateboarding

Not while snowboarding either......

Not while exercising

Not on weekends

Not in any month that ends with an y

Not in any month that ends with an r either......

And I'm pretty sure

Not any month that ends with an h l e or t too

Not while doing ballet

Not while doing any other kind of dancing either

Not while thinking

Not while reading

Not while walking

Not while sitting

Not while driving

Not while rock climbing

Not while hang gliding

Not while parasailing

Not while gambling

And especially

Not while pontificating .............

Suzanne, Harry

Did I miss anything?




I must say that this takes things a little too far, WC.  But you did forget to add "not on days involving air travel or entering buildings with metal detectors".

For the record,  I'm not into gambling, so that one hasn't been tested yet. I did wear the cage this week while lecturing and fundraising. And I've certainly worn it while worshiping. So those are off the list.

But this got me thinking about good candidates for cock cages..... maybe, for starters,  the entire Congress until they decide to re-open our gubmint. Here are too candidates in particular, who have the sort of Shutdown bromance going that would make Bill and Monica (the last big Shutdown romance) blush.


10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you covered most everything but won't be surprised when you discover another reason to stay out of chastity!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. a) I think Dr. Seuss usually comes with pictures
    b) I do think that seems like a lot of reasons - Molly must be pretty trusting most days
    c) Metal detectors can be set to different tolerances, sometimes the underwires in bras set them off.
    d) those guys are adorable - "who are they?" asks the Canadian

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sin- those are two republican members of our "House of Representatives", Paul Ryan and Eric Cantor. If you don't know who they are, that is a good thing.

    the knows them all too well,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a pretty complete list, Mick. I'll show it to CH. I'm sure it'll get a chuckle or two, but it won't get me unlocked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WC here

    Since Molly glossed me a poet

    Here goes a limerick joke I heard once

    American guy says:

    There once was a man named Skinner

    Who took a young lady to dinner

    By a quarter to eight it was in her

    Not the dinner but Skinner

    The Brit says

    Yes yes yes I know one too

    There once was a man named Tupper

    Who took a young lady to supper

    By a quarter to eight he was upper her

    Not Tupper

    But some lad named Skinner.....

    There

    A cuckolding limerick

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH. I love that...that list is verrah clever! You should double the WC's pay immediately. And of course, re-lease that mountain getaway...that's pure art, Mick. And it's really hard to put a price tag on art...but you could start with those two things.

    And I'll add:

    "to wear, or not to wear....that is the question." See, even Shakespeare was clueless as to when to don the tight constraints of submission...

    *laughing*

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. WC here

    Thanks Nilla!!!!!!

    You are exactly right

    I have been saying for years that Mick should double my salary

    Well actually triple......

    But who is counting

    And you are even more right about paying for the poor old broken down WC's house

    Is Mick so heartless as to render the WC homeless????

    You know it gets cold in Vail in the winter....

    What am I supposed to do

    Build a snow cave?????

    Why there would be no room for my skis and my boots would be wet in the morning!!!

    An artist should not be forced to live like that.....

    Just shows how this country values artists....

    Especially captains of industry like Mick Collins

    Thanks again Nilla for your kind thoughts

    The soon to be living under snow

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  9. *giggling* is so not the appropriate response to this, is it WC? but...bu..bahahahahaha...wet boots...really...hahahaha..oh my...

    Mick, you can't be so heartless. The man is a writing genius, I tell you. Look how he has moved us all with his poignant, heartfelt plea....*giggling madly*....

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  10. WC here

    Thanks again Nilla

    I think....

    But listen here

    Wet ski boots are no laughing matter!!!!

    Why the poor old WC's toes would get cold

    The begging on behalf of his poor poor toes

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: