Friday, October 25, 2013

Long Day in the Cage

As I write this, Mistress is winging home back to River City after a few days in the Northwest. Sounds like she had her fill of gluten free goodies, and even some other  "medicinal" substances, while visiting a close friend out there. But I doubt she has picked up the grunge look after such a short visit to Pacific Northwest.

As for me... well I've been in the cage through the work day every day since she left. Of course, I did get a temporary parole at dinner time, and even permission to indulge each day my inner WC, but without the high priced lubricant that he puts on the UCTMW credit card.

And since I'll be picking Mistress up around 9 pm tonight.... this will be a particularly long day in the cage.

I did not exercise my "touch" rights this morning. I figured why go for brand X when I could use up my pent up sexual energy on Mistress tonight.

But after a long work day in the cage, and several more hours under lock and key, I'm starting to question my own good intentions.

It's a shame the key is back at the house, isn't it?

Yeah.... I know, some of you out there are not exactly feeling sorry for old, pampered Mick. Particularly since I get to spend the night with my lovely Mistress.

I just hope her plane is not delayed. I don't want to take cage time into OT.

7 comments:

  1. I hope Mistress has a spare key to release you when she gets home..or will you have a *ahem* hard time...*giggle* driving home with your alluring Mistress sitting beside you in your vehicle, her alluring perfume teasing your senses and arousing all sorts of ideas...ah, but a cage is such an invention of prevention, isn't it? Poor Mick. (I'm not laughing at you--really--I'm laughing with you.)
    (what's that? You're not laughing?)

    my bad.

    :)

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, Sin, poor Slave has only 1 key for his cage, and I had to wait until we got home.

      The tortured,

      Mick

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry for you, Mick. Suffering for love that way. (and btw...I'm nilla, not sin. :)

      nilla

      Delete
    3. Sorry 'Nilla. I was having horniness induced mental farts when I wrote that reply.

      The feeling better now,

      Mick

      Delete
  2. We're to believe you were in the cage all that time?????

    The always doubtful,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye of so little faith, Suzanne.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here

    Of course he was not Sue

    And Mick why are your bullies beating up on my Zoomies

    The just finished playing golf and beat the Icelandic nemesis badly

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: