Sunday, October 6, 2013

Glamor Boy Comes to Town

Slave hightailed it back from our flat state capitol Friday afternoon. There was a certain pent up urgency when Mistress and Slave finally had a chance to break that long 48 hour patch of denial caused by my absence for that tedious seminar.

And we kept up the pace Saturday morning, and then again late Saturday afternoon, after Mistress took a long bike ride with her former fuck buddy, Jay.

Last night we were out with some friends, including the former colleague who will be joining me for this afternoon's big game between the Pats and our local Pussycats. While I had attempted to tempt Suzanne, Jay and Tammy to join is here for the game, their series of lame alibis suggested that they had little confidence that their undefeated team could handle to pressure of a road trip to River City.

And they may also have dodged some bad weather: it's been raining buckets here since last night, and one forecast suggests the possibility of hail and lightning at game time. I'm wondering if the NFL's confounding security policies will allow me to wear my grandfather's steel WWI helmet to ward off hailstones - it may not be transparent, but if it's on my head as opposed to in a back pack, do you think I can get through security?

Bad weather actually could be good for the Pussycats. The Pats are one of those "finesse" teams with their high fashion offense and pretty boy QB. I suppose it's no wonder that Suzanne is smitten by him, when you consider what he wears under that red white and blue jersey:
But lightening, rain and hail might tend to disrupt the finely tuned rhythm between glamor boy and his new "receivers", particularly with his favorite tight end locked up and awaiting trial, and another of his favorite receivers now doing his smurf routine for our Western Correspondent's Donkeys out west. We just hope Suzanne and her lads enjoyed yesterday's victory by the Red Sox, since this afternoon may not be quite as rewarding. By the end of the game, they may all want to share Jay's pain relievers. Or just dull the pain with some exotic sex.

Now it's time for Slave to go upstairs and tend to Mistress's pre-game requirements. We all have quiky rituals we need to deploy for good karma, and I think you have an idea what that involves here at the UCTMW World HQ. It will certainly include a "good luck" power tool.

3 comments:

  1. Well I guess there's plenty of "carrot cuffing" going on right now since the pussycats just won the Super Bowl, I mean the 5th game of the season.

    Question is, did you listen to the end of the game in the car, or in the rain? You know, pampered slaves don't like the discomfort of cages, rain, etc.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Well well well

    6 points???

    Congratulations Mick!

    Just as I suspected

    A Hoodie is not fast enough to escape a Mighty Bengal Tiger

    Course as Suzanne says it is only the fifth game

    My beloved Broncos are in a shoot out with the Cowboys as I speak

    We don't much like Texans around here so a victory would be nice

    My Broncos fell down 14-0

    But now have 35

    It might take 50 to win though.......

    Oh well

    We will see

    The waiting to see

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. The has seen

    I was going to gloss myself the "The Clairvoyant One WC"

    I predicted that it would take 50 points for the lowly Broncos to prevail

    But

    I was wrong

    It took 51............

    Will try to do better next week

    The sort of clairvoyant

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: