Sunday, June 4, 2017

Tuckered Out Mistress

Both of us were a little apprehensive about the upcoming arrival of Mistress's new "prospect", JJ, as we waited in the kitchen last night.  I was doing dinner prep.  Mistress was sipping some white wine, checking her cell phone.

"He says his GPS estimates arrival at 7:39, slave....."

And sure enough, within a few minutes Mistress reported, looking up from her phone, "he's hear. Do you want to greet him, or should I?"

"Why not you, Mistress?  I'll get dinner going....."

JJ had let me know that he wanted to make sure he had some digestion time between meal and "play". So do we hold dinner until later? or eat right away? Since Mistress needed some more "getting to know you time" before, as she said "just hopping into bed with him.....", we opted for a quick dinner on his arrival.

Of course, JJ had made some progress with her before arriving with his text messaging campaign, warming her heart and other key body parts in a form of remote foreplay. He was halfway there, but the question in all of our minds (probably) was, would Mistress allow him to  close the deal?

JJ came in relaxed casual mode. Cargo shorts and a sporty, patterned  shirt. He's a tall guy at about 6'4", looming over both of us. He gave me a confident, but non-Trumpian handshake in greeting. He clearly had no need to demonstrate his dominance of the turf in some artificial way. After all, he already knew that I was prepared to cede my wife to him later in the evening.

As I got dinner going - grilled Salmon and a batch of my fried potatoes and brussel sprouts "hash" - Mistress gave him her tour of our old house. Slave couldn't help but ponder whether some additional foreplay might be part of the tour.

They came back down to the kitchen as I got my "hash" going and put the salmon on the grill.  Mistress was still nervous, accidentally spilling that glass of wine on the table. JJ was a gentleman and helped wipe up as slave replenished her glass.  "Poor Mistress", I thought. A lot of pressure here.

Dinner went well. The two of them sat chatting out in our garden as I finished up and served our meal. JJ ate moderately and passed on a glass of wine.  He clearly was not compromising his ability to perform. Our conversation covered everything from mutual acquaintance (including some folks we all know who he says are "swingers") to his experiences traveling in  Africa, where Mistress is headed in a few weeks.

As I cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher, the two of them sat at the counter. JJ probed more directly on our preferences and history.  Mistress covered how our marriage evolved into one involving my submission. She confirmed that I was caged for the evening. Thankfully, he did not ask for a "show and tell". I told him that Mistress was pretty easy on cage time.

Then, without much warning, JJ pulled Mistress in for a kiss. She seemed more than happy to be in his arms, quickly and eagerly succumbing to his probing tongue. His right hand moving down to her ass possessively, kneading and pulling her closer to him. Later she confirmed to me that "he's a good kisser, slave...."

He had asked her to dress in something "revealing". She had picked a cotton mid-thigh summery black dress with a halter style top. ("Do you think this looks OK without a bra, slave....." Of course it did. )

If he hadn't noticed already, JJ discovered the absence of that bra as his hand moved up her flank, reaching in to expose her left breast to both of us. Breaking the kiss, he helped himself to an engorged nipple as I watched, learning against the kitchen sink, my cock reminding me of it's close metal confines.  Mistress and I had an embarrassing moment of eye contact then as he greedily pulled her nipple between his teeth.

"What's that look, slave......", she asked me.

That was hard to answer. Embarrassment?  Arousal? The ache as my cock hit the walls of it's confining steel cage?

"Maybe we should go upstairs now", she said to him. It was about 9 pm now.

"What, does this make you uncomfortable?  Doing this with him watching?", JJ asked, teasing, smiling at us both.

"No.... but we might be more comfortable if we weren't standing", she responded. He had clearly closed the deal.

JJ asked her whether we should take "him" along, nodding in my direction. She told him that at least for tonight it would just be the two of them.  The two of us had agreed in advance that this was time for them to get to know one another before slave got mixed in.

So they headed upstairs as I finished loading the dishwasher.  Ultimately, I camped out in our living room, one floor below Mistress's "executive suite".  Sort of "on watch". With the TV low, it was not hard to hear the sounds of their on again off again fucking..... which went on for about three hours.  Mistress;s rythmic  moaning, JJ's occasional exclamations, and the sounds of groaning floor boards or creaking bed reaching crescendo after crescendo, interrupted by the sounds of low voices or laughter, then another round.... and another.

Mistress was probably wise to keep her slave caged for the night. Otherwise it would have been tempting to take matters into my own hand.

A bit after midnight they descended the stairs. They greeted me where I was nodding off on the couch. "I'm exhausted", Mistress told us both, speculating whether she'd be able to join me in the bike ride we had planned for this morning. Mistress asked me to show JJ to the door, which I did. He commented that "he had left me something", which I took to mean his deposit in her clean shaven folds.

When I came back upstairs, Mistress was getting ready for bed.

"I don't think I've even been fucked that hard for so long in my life, slave....."

That was about all I got out her her before she was asleep. Oh, and "he wants to see me again before we leave town (on Wednesday)".  She did show her slave some mercy by unlocking me before closing her eyes.  It's clearly a "sleep in Sunday morning" here at the UCTMW World HQ.

Updates to follow as slave gets a more thorough debriefing.



7 comments:

  1. Mick- Yes- more details when available would be great. Glad to hear it went well. Sounds like he performed as advertised. Sorry to hear the only cleanup you performed last night was in the kitchen. Maybe next time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think JJ wants me to get more involved in the future.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the very prompt and totally enjoyable after action report Mick! I admit I was looking for it this morning to read with my coffee. Good to learn Molly got her workout and can forgo the bike ride. I'll be trying the fried potatoes and brussel sprouts hash in the future, also most likely caged. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought I'd say this but catching up on these last few posts actually has me a little, well....I'll just say jealous. Sounds like Mistress has a keeper. Also nice that he left you something.

    Diane

    Oh...one more thing. Nice you were locked for the whole affair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad we added to the quality of your day, Diane. You've done it more than a few times for us.....but we need you to step up and let us know what's going on with Terri and Linda!
      Mick

      Delete
  4. It is good to hear Molly and JJ got off the start line and found their rhythm quickly. It is also exciting that JJ may have a few tricks for you two love birds. Good luck and enjoy the adventure.

    Shades

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: