Monday, June 5, 2017

Tender Mistress Signs Up for More Cuckolding

By the time Mistress woke on Sunday morning, she was very conscious of her marathon session with her new lover, JJ.

"I'm sore, Slave.....very sore."

Apparently JJ was not just blowing smoke when he mentioned that his "equipment" was super-sized.

"He's big, slave....very big."

It sounds like it's more a matter of girth than length. She made a circle with her hand that suggested that JJ wields a trunk, compared to her slave's work-a-day sapling.

That larger than normal mass, along with 3 hours of intermittent fucking, had been more than Mistress's tender clean shaven folds could handle.

"He says I will adjust to him, slave....."

Let's hope.

Of course, there was a more detailed debrief, though I think Mistress was in a bit of a fog after all that sex.

Apparently there was multiple and varied positions, including cock riding, from the rear, from the sides, and him on top with her legs pushed to his shoulders. JJ must be quite a sexual acrobat.

He also brought Mistress to orgasm with his tongue.

"He says he loves the way I taste, slave."

And Mistress courteously returned the favor.

"He seemed to like it" when she sucked that big cock.

No doubt.

So after this initial encounter, what comes next?

"He's the real deal on the whole cuckold thing, slave....."

"How do you mean?"

Mistress was a little hesitant on this part.

"Well it's clear he wants you to do some . . .  fluffing.....I told him you are very straight, but that didn't seem to discourage him. It's what he seems to expect. "

She seemed dubious about my response, and we had a frank conversation. It's not something I've done, or been asked to do in the past with any of Mistress's lovers.

Would slave be willing to do that?

"I would if it was a turn on for you Mistress... that would fuel the whole submission, humiliation thing for me.....So it's your call."

Mistress seemed a little uncertain about her own feelings on the subject. So the jury is still out on that for now.

Mistress allowed her slave to "reclaim" her yesterday morning. And even though I proceeded very, very gently in light of Mistress's obvious tenderness, it was probably a mistake.

"It hurt, slave......" she admitted later.  I apologized and reminded her that she always had the authority to turn me away. In fact, that might be a turn on in it's own right.

As for Mistress and JJ. Mistress has said he wanted to see her again before we leave town on Wednesday for a few weeks. And by Sunday evening they had confirmed that he will be joining is here tonight.  Hopefully Mistress's tender parts will have bounced back.  But in light of an early morning meeting on her schedule, she won't have the distraction of my own relatively diminutive cock to complicate her recovery.

BTW, I sent an email to JJ yesterday telling him we enjoyed his company and giving him my own number in the event he needed to get in touch.  His response:

"Totally enjoyed your wife. Looking forward to devouring her again tonight!"

It seems that despite her discomfort,  Mistress is looking forward to being devoured.


3 comments:

  1. My goodness Mick, it sounds like Molly is going to need a vacation after all this. Also an interesting development with the fluffing--something new. Having never been in that situation, I wonder what I would do. Those of us in chastity usually do what our Mistress requires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick- having a hard time getting work done with these info filled updates.

    Interesting development with the fluffing possibility - Misress has a similar reaction to my wife. Not sure she'd want to see me do that and I'm ambivalent- I'd do it if it was a turn on for her but not really something I've got on my bucket list.

    But it certainly does fuel the sub / humiliation feelings- and solidify the sexual pecking order, as if the cage was not enough. I've speculated that if we ever move from the fantasy to reality that we'd face some similar quandaries so interested in how Mistress decides to proceed and why.

    If dominance is his game, then there may be more coming both of your ways. Any other "dommish" activities discussed for round 2 ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky Mistress! Great first world problems all around!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: