Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Bullish

Mistress and slave have been enjoying our respite from River City, with lots of sex, dinners with friends, and nights out for music.  But she heads back on Saturday morning, and before heading overseas with the Dowager Domme, she has a "date night" scheduled with her new and cocky lover, JJ.

He's been in touch with her daily, stoking their mutual anticipation. And Mistress and I have discussed what the "back story" might be if their night on the town involves an encounter with a friend or acquaintance.

"He wants to take me out to dinner, slave.  But I feel a little weird about being there with some other guy when you are out of town..... what do I tell someone we know?"

"Maybe that we are all friends....you met via work.....something like that....."

"But it's a Saturday night......"

"We are all grown-ups Mistress.  You are entitled to be out at night with friends if I'm away...."

It's not clear where they plan to have dinner or drinks, but River City is a small town.

"Just avoid PDA's Mistress and you'll be fine....."

Of course, I've had more limited texting exchanges with JJ this week, usually triggered by me texting him an alluring photo of some of Mistress's body parts.  Sunday, while we were on a hike into the mountains, I snapped a photo of Mistress's shapely legs while we took a lunch break.



Mick:  "Out hiking Mistress".

JJ: "She's keeping that body toned so that she can play with my big cock."

Mick: "No doubt."


1 comment:

  1. There's obviously a kinky dynamic developing between the Bull and the cuck here. I'm very interested in what happens next!

    Diane :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: