Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Cuckold Sleepover (Cont'd)

Sorry for that cuckolding cliffhanger! (Cuckhanger?)

So where were we?

When we left off, slave was in his cock cage. My caged plight  had been  disclosed with a teasing grin by Mistress to JJ, her new lover.  She sat beside him on the couch, barely clothed in that black nightie, sans undies. His  hands were roaming along her firm and muscular thighs, nipping at her clean shaven folds.

Mistress had brazenly accepted JJ's invitation to suck what was the biggest damn cock slave has ever seen as I sat there, agape. But she had turned down JJ's invitation to ride his cock on the couch as I looked on, preferring the more discrete confines of our bedroom.

Slave felt a little relieved. And, yes, a little disappointed not to be allowed to enjoy that "show".

They went upstairs. Slave washed up the plates that had born some fruit, cheese and crackers for our light pre-play dinner. Then my plan was to hunker down in the living room with my laptop, close enough to hear some of the action, but not so close as to distract or annoy.

But there was one problem..... I had moved my laptop to our daughter's room, across the hall from the "Executive Suite" where Mistress already had retired for the evening with her new lover. From the floor below, I could hear the sounds of some robust fucking emerging from the bedroom.  I figured they were too busy to hear me creeping about outside their door. I softly crept up the stairs, planning to discretely grab my laptop and go back downstairs.

But there was one problem with my stealth strategy. On prior occasions when Mistress hosted a lover in our bed, she would discretely close the door. But whether she forgot because of her fixation on that huge cock, or whether JJ had affirmatively restrained her impulse for some privacy, the door to our room was wide open as I topped the stairs and tip-toed into our daughter's room.

Oops.  There, lit by the ambient light from outside our window,  was the larger mass of JJ, mounting Mistress, and thrusting with mucho gusto. His thrusts were  producing those moans of passion coming from my wife.  I was tempted to linger and observe, but my sense of propriety had me grabbing that lap top and hustling back downstairs. I didn't want to come off as  some creepy  peeping Mick.

Back downstairs, I was serenaded for the seconds night in three with the intermittent sounds of aggressive fucking and quiet indiscernible conversation. By around 10:30, slave was getting tired, so I headed back upstairs. The two lovebirds were in a chat cycle, so I said "good night", quickly closing the bedroom door behind me. But JJ generously yelled out, "keep the door open, Mick..... that way you can at least listen in."

Disregarding orders, I closed the door, so that the light I was reading by would not distract the two fuckbirds.  But when I turned out the lights about 30 minutes later, I succumbed to the temptation to open the door, listening as their cycle of fucking and chat continued on until I nodded off, maybe at around mid nite.  I do recall some slapping sounds that sounded like he was spanking Mistress. Later, sometime after midnight,  Mistress came in to check on me, a delighted smile on her face, but no key in her hand to spring my cock free.  It would be the first night in several years that I spent the entire night in my cage.

JJ must have had an early engagement, so slipped out a little after 6 am. At that point Mistress retrieved her slave, and sprung me loose. We cuddled for a bit, her nodding off.  And slave was allowed to taste the remnants of her overnight visit.  But no fucking for me for the 2nd day in a row:

"I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until tomorrow, slave......way too tender right now."

She confirmed that there was some spanking involved, in addition to a variety of positions for more traditional couplings. "I was riding his cock and he was spanking me, slave.  It hurt some, but it was also kind of hot....."

Soon I was deep into my day, picking up grandkids, and also doing some client work.  But Mistress confirmed later in the afternoon that she had been texting with JJ, handing me her phone. The gist of it was his confirmation that he enjoyed the prospect of more opportunities for fucking his "cum slut  and cuckolding  Mick....." She reminded him when she'd be back in town ( about three weeks hence for a couple of days) and a request that he keep his calendar open.

Mistress was certainly tired after a late and very active night. By late afternoon we met up at our swim club and soon she was snoozing in the sun.  Her tanned, lush body was too tempting, so I snapped the photo above and texted it to JJ.

"It's Mick. Enjoyed having you over last night. As you can see, you wore Mistress Molly out."

"Mmmmm. Love it. Did you enjoy hearing your wife take my cock so deeply?

"Yes. It was muy caliente."

Today Mistress and slave are heading west. And while the cuckolding action will be on hold for the next few weeks, at least slave will be getting more than his fair share of fucking, heated for both of us by the memory of Mistress's new lover and the prospects of further adventures to come.




2 comments:

  1. Excellent...and hilarious. The cuckold cliffhanger was worth the wait. Glad you weren't spotted on your retrieval journey near the Master suite....although the view sounded delicious ( as is the view of Molly above) . We enjoyed reading about the next day sexting too -- very hot. Enjoy being uncaged while out west. Nick C

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be an interesting journey for both of you.

    Communication and reassurance between all of you will be key ingredients for a successful recipe as you experiment and travel through unchartered territory. Hard to imagine that one of the most active sexual couples in our great country still have some exploring to do.

    As always, best wishes, and enjoy the ride.
    Shades

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: