Sunday, June 11, 2017

The Big Tease....

Mistress and slave made it to our SW Hideaway by Friday evening, just in time to enjoy a glorious sunset and a very dramatic full moon lighting up our high desert vista.  We have two weeks of solitude before Mistress jets back to the heartland to join the Dowager Domme and our youngest Domme in Training for what has become an annual exotic trip.  Slave will stay here and hold down the fort and defend it from roving bands of prairie dogs.

(Don't worry Diane, we did pack the cage!)

But with a new dominant lover in her life, Mistress (and her slave) have to find ways to keep the embers warm despite her long absence.  Mistress has been trading the occasional text message with JJ over the last few days, and slave has given an assist or two. Like on the drive west, when I took a photo of Mistress's legs as she spelled me behind the wheel.  It seemed to amuse JJ, but it wasn't quite good enough.  His response:

JJ: "Very Nice, but she should hike that dress up for her bull!"

Mick: "She says it's about as high as she can and still drive."

JJ: "So looking forward to more fucking and sucking with your wife."

On day two of our drive, slave sneaked a more revealing shot as I drove and Mistress napped (don't try that one at home readers). On a break from behind the wheel, I texted it to JJ:



JJ: "Hot damn.  Love them....."

Yesterday, after a trip to the farmer's market  to restock the larder, Mistress lazed in the sun on our patio in  typical au naturale fashion.  At some point she asked her slave:

"You didn't send him a picture of me naked, did you slave?"

"Not without your permission, Mistress."

There are certain rules, after all.

"Well he just sent me a text and asked if I was sunning myself."

"He's got you figured out already, Mistress.  Why not roll over onto your tummy and I can satisfy his curiosity....."

Her sense of decorum was suspended ever so briefly and she rolled over, exposing her temporary tan lines to my lens.

"I get to approve, slave....."

"Of course, Mistress....."

I snapped a photo or two, making sure my shadow did not obscure her delightful curves and smooth, bronzing  skin.  Then I showed her a photo.

"That one's OK, slave......"

So off it went to her "Bull".

Mick: "Mistress authorized me to send this photo."

It wasn't long before he responded:

JJ: "Absolutely delicious. Definitely cannot wait to get my hands on those curves again.

Mick: "I am lucky to be cage free out here with her."

JJ: "Yes you are.... enjoy while you can."

Mistress's brazen display apparently encouraged JJ to reciprocate. Later in the afternoon she mentioned how.

"He sent me a cock shot, slave."

Well that peaked my curiosity.

"Can I see, Mistress."

She indulged, handing me her phone, I saw the rather dramatic image of a large, rigid male organ and the teasing back and forth between them over the photo.  Mistress asked if it was some file photo he skimmed off google images.  He responded with faux indignation:

"What, don't you recognize it?"

"It was pretty dark....."

"Well next time we keep the lights on...."

The gist was that Mistress was looking forward to that "next time".

Sounds as if they might be able to get together again when Mistress makes her 24 hour stop in River City before that journey with her mother.  Hopefully she will have time to give me a brief update to share with our curious readers.




2 comments:

  1. Nice photography Mick. The interaction with your new "Bull" is enticing - so is Molly now dreaming of their next encounter while you are performing your workmanlike duties on those clean shaven folds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I have to agree, a dramatic full moon. As nice a strawberry moon as I've seen. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: