Friday, June 2, 2017

The Smutty Text Messaging Phase

Mistress's new prospect, JJ, has been keeping her attention the last few days with a series of fawning and provocative text messages. The intent seems clear: fanning her sexual fires into a nice smoldering  blaze before he joins us here for dinner on Saturday night.

Mistress alerted me to his text based seduction strategy sometime on Thursday morning.

"He's been texting slave....it's a little distracting....."

She was working on a long and tedious work project for much of the day at her computer.  The frequent ping of an arriving text on her I-phone was providing a welcome diversion.

"I'm responding some, but I can't just do this all day, slave....I have work to do."

Before our late afternoon siesta, Mistress handed be her I-phone to check our her ongoing dialog.

"It's a shame I can't just transfer this to you slave.....it would be great for the blog".

Yes it would be. And it also got slave's uncaged cock distracted as I scrolled through their smutty conversation.  Here are a few highlights that I recall:

"So do you keep him caged?"

"Yes. He was caged last night...."

Ouch.  There goes that little somewhat embarrassing secret.

"Do you like oral...."

"Of course. Do you?"

"Yes. I am anxious to taste you......"

There was also some puffery about the girth of his cock.

"Slave, do people actually measure that?"

"Apparently he does."

We recalled the need to take measurements for the right size of my cage a few years back.  Somehow I don't think that's why JJ had measured his, which seems to exceed my "work-a-day" dimensions.

There was also some discussion about whether and what role I might play in preparatory or clean up service - a subject that was left hanging for now.

After our siesta slave enjoyed the benefit of JJ's "pump priming" ( I got that analogy from Donald Trump!), when some worship turned into some full blown late afternoon fucking.

Yesterday, JJ's campaign resumed.

"Today he asked me if I was shaved, slave."

She apparently told him about her clean shaven status, which seems to have pleased him.

"He also wanted to know if I could take a spanking."

'What did you say, Mistress?"

"That my bottom is pretty solid, and can take what he has to dish out."

Hmmm..... that sounds like a challenge, doesn't it?

For my part, I sent an email to JJ asking about whether Salmon was OK for the menu.  He agreed, while noting his preference that any "play" occur before dinner, or after sufficient time passes to digest his meal.

I responded that he and Molly need to work on the schedule.  I will serve when they direct.

As for my status, Mistress made that clear.

"I definitely think you should be in your cage again on Saturday night, slave".


1 comment:

We Love your comments.... please join in: