Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Mistress's New Lover Sleeps Over

With our plans to leave town on Wednesday, Mistress had to decide whether to further risk her still tender folds or forego the company of her new lover for several summer weeks.

Let's just say that Mistress is not the "better safe than sorry" type. She let me know Monday morning by text that JJ would be sleeping over.

On Saturday night Mistress had sent him home with a little reluctance on his part (and maybe hers). But we had not agreed in advance on a sleepover.  That problem had been resolved for this third encounter with JJ.

"He seemed happy to know he was welcome to stay, slave....."

We also agreed that slave would be back in his cage, and Mistress made sure it was on before I headed to a later afternoon meeting.

"Better now than you coming home and he's already here, slave....."

As it turned out, I arrived home before JJ arrived, Mistress was "dressed down" in her typical evening attire - revealing black sexy nightie, that descended no lower than her upper thighs, and no panties.

Daring? I suppose you could say that. But it was Mistress's typical attire for an evening home with her slave. I suppose it showed just how comfortable she's already become with her new lover.

JJ arrived at around 8:30, dressed again in shorts and a casual shirt. Mistress was lounging on the couch when the bell rang, and sent me to the door to greet him.  JJ promptly sat down on the couch next to Mistress, and leaned in for a deep kiss before taking in the site of Mistress's revealing outfit.

"Oh my......", he reacted.

His hands slid over Mistress's tanned and fit thighs, rising to those clean shaven folds.

"And no panties...... all ready for me, are you?"

Mistress blushed a bit, appreciating his roving fingers.

We settled in for some chat. One thing we agreed on was the need for discretion and a "back story" to explain to mutual friends how we had met, in case we are spotted together in public.

"We met through mutual clients or work" was the agreed "legend".

Mistress also pointed out that slave was caged again.

"Excellent", JJ responded.  That lead to some conversation about the materials and fit of my cage.  Where we ordered it, etc.

"In case your interested, maybe Mistress can find one for you", slave helpfully suggested.

"Oh, no.  That's definitely not my role here, Mick....."

No, I suppose it's not.

All this talk, and JJ's roving hands, which had been running across Mistress's thighs, may have gotten her wound up a bit.  She was eager to move onto the next item on the evening's agenda.

"So what's the plan for tonight", she queried. She added that we had decided that this would be another evening where slave did NOT participate in the fun.  JJ was agreeable, but also seemed interested in demonstration who was in charge.

He leaned in again for another kiss, letting his roving hands expose Mistress left breast to me and to him, a little nipple tweaking followed, and a conversation about his appreciation for "natural" breasts as opposed to the manufactured variety.   During this conversation, Mistress's hands could not seem to prevent themselves from sliding over to JJ's lap, and his cock was clearly putting some pressure on the confines of those cargo shorts.

Was this a cue for slave to get lost, or them to ascend the stairs to the UCTMW Executive Suite?  Not quite yet.

"Maybe it's time for you to show Mick how well you suck my cock?"

JJ was reaching for his fly. Mistress was looking at me with that "is this going too far for you slave."

I was a little transfixed by the sight of JJ's cock, emerging at half mast from his shorts.

"Fine by me", I muttered, a tad aghast. That was one fucking big cock. And while I am hardly a connoisseur, it was surely the biggest cock I had ever seen.  No wonder Mistress was tender.  But clearly not so tender as to be eager for more.

By now Mistress's head was descending to JJ's lap. Her hair falling over her face as she greedily took it into her mouth.  JJ seemed quite pleased with her efforts. I couldn't see his right hand, but apparently it was busy.

"Your wife is so wet, Mick....."

"I'm  not surprised......"

Mistress came up for air, squirming on JJ's hand.  Would she come? Would he? This was spooling out a little faster than planned. And slave was watching. A first for me.


But when he asked if she'd like to ride his cock - right there on the couch, right now in front of me - Mistress looked at me a little confused about whether things had gone a little beyond our "game plan" for the evening. So seemed tempted. But then she demurred.

"Maybe we should go upstairs now."

And so they did.

(Further update tomorrow).

"

3 comments:

  1. Darn Mick, probably a good thing you stopped when you did. My panties are already getting a bit damp! Maybe I'd better have my cage on for the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Entertaining as always ...but now a serialized cuckold tale for something new. Can't wait for the next installment. Sounds like Mistress will be missing her new cock when you leave tomorrow. Your work-a-day model maybe on the shelf for a while when you get back so enjoy it while you can on vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also aghast Mick. However, you should have been caged for this "big" event :)

    Diane

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: