Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Mistress's Double Dates

Yesterday was one of those way-too-early mornings for Mistress, which resulted in an abstinence day for her slave. Since I am rather pampered, I certainly have no right to complain about one day off from wake up sex, do I?  And I made sure to worship Mistress at the end of the day, assuring that at least she had her daily cum.

Today is bound to be better though, particularly for Mistress.

I am anticipating some sex in the UCTMW Executive Suite before heading to work.

Then Mistress has a lunch "date" with her Lover Jay.

"I have lots of work to do, Slave....but I can't leave Jay high and dry for the next two weeks without one last opportunity to fuck me, can I?"

You see, on Thursday Mistress is heading off on another one of those exotic journeys with her Mother, the Dowager Domme. Her sister (The Ditzy Domme) and our daughter (the Domme in Training) are going too.

Slave and Jay will be without her company for more than two weeks!

Her prolonged absence is something I am finally coming to grips with. I suppose I knew it was coming, but was in denial until this week, when her journey begins.

After Mistress afternoon diversion with Jay, we have some plans too.  At dinner last night we broke the news to our two daughters (the nest infesters), that we have a "Date Night" of our own planned in anticipation of Mistress's long journey.  We are walking up the street to a romantic local bistro.  Our younger daughter rolled her eyes when she heard our plans.  She doesn't like to miss a nice (and expensive) meal.  But so it goes..... parents do deserve a little "alone time" every now and then

Mistress and I have discussed the protocols that will be in place during her long voyage.  But we can cover that later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. WC here

    Thats quite a group of Domme's Mick!

    Haave a great trip Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: