Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Dommes at Sea

Mistress somehow got a wifi signal around 1:30 pm my time yesterday, briefly lighting up my I-phone with an email and a few text messages which amply fueled my cuckold predelictations, So here is a little verbatim which like minded readers might enjoy:

"Miss you slave, and dying to tell you stories.... many of which will wait till I return. Glad to know that you are horny for me. Daniel (the French dude) keeps flirting. Interesting guy... can't decide if I am interested. We will see. 

Lots of older Australians here. All in good shape.... but old. One tried to pick me up at dinner last night. His wife died 18 months ago. Also, I think his Dad was a Nazi... he was born in Germany. Long story for later...."

We were also able to trade a few texts about some household matters and our daughter's travels, But also some with a little spice:

Please follow orders, slave!

Have been. I sent you another cock shot.

Great. Can't open snaps right now. Already looking forward to reunion sex.

Me too sounds like you are getting lots of flirts.

I am. It's funny. Think about it with your dick in your hand and remember re: the cage. 

so is the French guy still flirting, mistress? I mentioned it on the blog today.

He is. It is endless. Wish I could see the blog.

Maybe he's good with his tongue. It could tide you over.

It might have to.....

That's about when Mistress's signal died.... or maybe she got focused on one of those on board suitors.

In the meantime, Slave has been busy working. Took a client to dinner last night, watching the gritty performance of LeBron and the Backbenchers in the NBA finals, and preparing for my solo SW sojourn tomorrow morning. It's almost been hard to get that  daily milking in.

Almost!

(BTW. do you like that flashback photo?.....you can (un-barely) tell it comes from Mistress's pre-clean shaven folds day).



 

5 comments:

  1. WC here

    Love the pic Mick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of the good fortunes you get to enjoy with daily milkings coupled with shots of Mistress in feminine finery are getting to be too much for this locked cuckold to handle.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick- i've been busy and am just catching up... quite the trip Mistress is having! I'll admit to stroking myself through flimsy Vanity Fairs as I look at Her beautiful body and legs. :)
    I'm glad you're following your rules, and be careful with all those pics up on iCloud! :D sara e

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sosunds like you aren't the only one getting off on Mistress, Sara. She's overwhelmed with attention on this trip.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: