Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bon Voyage Sex

Slave was tied up (no, not literally) at a meeting with clients when Mistress emerged from the embrace of her lover yesterday afternoon. So I had to ignore her call and get the full read out of her lunch time rendezvous when I got home from work.

(I know, it was tempting to tell my client that I had to step out for a moment and hear about the hot sex my wife had just had with her lover, but I resisted that temptation.)

We took some time to rest in bed before heading out for our own "date night ", which gave Slave time to taste the heady brew betwixt Mistress's clean shaven folds, and Mistress time to update her Slave on her afternoon dalliance.

"Jay said I was a real sexpot yesterday, Slave."

"Well that's a no brainer, Mistress. Of course you are. But what did you too get up to?"

"Hmmmm..... lot's of cock riding....and him fucking me against the side of the bed.... the usual. He clearly had some pent up demand for me."

"I'm sure he's going to miss you, Mistress."

"I think he will Slave.... and did I mention the oral part....."

"You sucked his cock?  How was that?"

"Nice Slave..... he likes that a lot...."

By now Mistress got a little distracted by my own oral devotions, succumbing to my tongue and lips and descending into her last cum of the day. No doubt it was mellower than her more raucous afternoon action, but then our ever present daughter was next door, forcing us to squelch our sounds of pleasure.

If anything, Mistress's alternative sex venue gives her a chance to "express herself" a little more loudly than our current living arrangements allow.

It turns out that Jay will be going off with some buddies for a golf holiday while Mistress is on her two week "girls only" voyage half way around the world. Slave will be here for another week, and then is heading for a solo trip to our SW hideaway.

So both of Mistress's "love interests" will be on the road a bit while she is away. Otherwise, I suppose we could get together to commiserate.

It could be a long two weeks.


2 comments:

  1. Will there be any chastity requirement while Mistress is away?

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: