Sunday, June 14, 2015

Regrets, I Have a Few.

I guess I should have a clock that counts up the hours I've not heard from Mistress. It's been at least 60 now. A Slave without his Mistress to guide him is pretty pathetic isn't it?  So I've continued to follow the orders she left behind. Di you think she'd mind if I imposed an abstinence day?  Or should the daily self-abuse continue because that's what she ordered?  Maybe that's the best way to break a masturbation habit.... make him do it so it gets kind of boring?

I guess we could ask the WC to chime in on that.... he's the guy who buys the lube by the barrel.

In any event, what are my regrets?

One is not exercising my switch day privileges often enough. I mean here it is. A  Sunday. And I've no one to tie up and tease to a few orgasms!

Instead I am going to take a walk on the wild side and re-stucco one of our parapets, which has shed some of its skin over the winter due to all that wind and snow and sun.

Depending on how well it goes, I could have a new profession lined up.

2 comments:

  1. I think she'd want you to go ahead with her orders as she left them. Even though she's been out of communication for a while.

    And it's good for everyone to have a second career lined up, isn't it? In case the first one falls through. I think mine is painting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Polly. It's always better to follow orders. And have a back-up plan.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: