Friday, June 12, 2015

Free Range Slave

Slave made it out to our SW hideaway after a long travel day. It's nice to be where the air is so much fresher and cooler, and away from my office for a while, though it's odd to be here without Mistress.  The patio needed to be weed whacked upon my arrival. And while it is now more pristine, it won't be the same without my Mistress there requiring me to apply ample sun screen.

And of course, there's no one here for our other important daily rituals.  "Milkings" are getting a little old, truth be told. It's much more fun when I have to ask Mistress permission before being allowed to cum. And if I've earned it by giving her 2 or 3 first.

I did hear briefly from her yesterday, right about 5 pm mountain time that tell tale chirp from my I phone notified me that she was on line.

Unfortunately, the viber voice signal was unreliable, so re reverted to text messaging. She was on the island where Paul Gauguin painted all those bare breasted island babes.  No doubt Mistress is tempted to take her bikini top off too, but she's got the Dowager Domme and our cute graduate keeping an eye on her.

She mentioned that in addition to the French guy, David, (about my age) there are two other prospects flirting with her:

"Guy from UK who is traveling all over the South Pacific solo. My age."

Then there is a 40 ish Hawaiian who seems to have caught Mistress's attention.

"He's on the faculty at the University of Hawaii. An anthropologist. He's doing the lectures on natice culture.  He's very hot, slave."

"You seem to have an abundance of choices, Mistress."

"Yes, slave. The flirtations continue. Maybe it's my age. But they all just keep following me around...."

Well maybe it's her age.  But I suspect it's more her inherent potency. Plus, bunking with her Mom, she's gone without a good cum for a whole week now.  The pent up demand probably has her oozing pheremones.

I almost feel sorry for those guys on the boat with her.

As for me, my protocol is the wear the cage when I venture out at night. Although I don't think there is much risk of me being taken down my some predatory Mistress here in our little town on the high desert.   Last night I went to a local sports bar to catch the Cavs v. Warriors game. The only lady who chatted me up was covered in tatoos and was convinced I was some guy named Rick who had been a dick to her the day before. Fortunately I convinced her she had me confused with some other dick, or I would have been wearing her Mojito.

I guess it's time for me to do a photo shoot for Mistress, and then get back to the weed whacking.



2 comments:

  1. i can't agree more that the back patio is lacking something. Perhaps you should have showed that lady your cage. It might have been the easiest way to prove you weren't the same dick.

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    Funny Mick!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: