Thursday, June 4, 2015

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Here at the UCTMW media empire, we've never been particularly worried about all those pesky plagiarism rules. Plus I think the Bard's copyright has lapsed on that gem of a caption. But it does summarize Slave's feelings about Mistress heading off this afternoon for her 17 day journey with the Dowager Domme, her sister and our cute former Co-Ed.

Sadly, I won't even get a chance to drive her to the airport for a proper send off, due to a busy work schedule today.  The upside is that I will be able to say good bye in the privacy of our room this morning, without the Dowager Domme scowling in disapproval at an airport  PDA by her daughter and her worthless hubby.

Fortunately, Mistress was able to stop by yesterday afternoon for one last office worship session. I think she was pleased with my ministrations, as she spread her legs and Slave fell to my knees for proper devotion.

As you can tell from those flashy shoes, Mistress was all dressed up for a business dinner she was required to attend last night with a client.  She even reported a few lustful eyes pointed her way during the evenings proceedings.

"That new City official slave.  He seems a bit of a letch."

"Somehow I'm not surprised.... but then you seem to bring that out in people, Mistress."

Rest assured that Mistress got some additional worship here before bed time last night.

Yesterday, Terri asked about what the chastity protocol will be for Slave while Mistress is on the other side of the planet.  I think he will be shocked -

"Here are the rules slave..... you wear your cage every evening if you go out.  I don't want any temptations.  And to make sure you're not too horny and get out of control, I want you to 'take care of yourself' every day."

"I think I can handle that Mistress."

"And to make sure you are following orders, I want you to text or email me some photographic evidence everyday...."

Yikes.  That's a lot of cock shots that will have a half life of 50 years in the cyber world.  But her wish is my command.

But what about Mistress's needs, you might ask?

Well it could be a challenge. She'll be sharing some rather rustic on board accommodations with her Mother or our daughter on her journey. There won't be much privacy for her to fiddle with her lady parts.

And what about potential sex partners?

"Maybe there will be some hot native cabin boys, Mistress?  Or some single travelers who will be smitten by your charms?"

"I will be on the lookout, Slave.... but how am I going to sneak out of our cabin at night for a late night  tryst on the deck, or in the hold?

The image of Kate Winslet and Leo in that vintage car in the bowels of the Titanic comes to mind, doesn't it?

I have full confidence in her ability to improvise.

And fortunately, there should be  no icebergs where Mistress is heading.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, long time reader first time poster (always wanted to say something similar on the radio but this might be as close as i get)

    its scary how close our lives actually are at times, inc ertain aspects anyway!
    just started my own blog under suggestion from my wife 'S' and id love it if you could have a look see and let me know what you think


    http://diaryofaukhotwife.blogspot.co.uk/

    C

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: