Saturday, June 20, 2015

Slave's Long Nightmare Over

Mistress finally came back on the  radar screen  yesterday at around 1 pm. I had not heard a word from her since her frustrating inability to contact me on Tuesday. It was good to learn that she had rejected the Polynesian Warrior's entreaties to become one of his wives, and instead had elected to come back to River City, where we will be reunited on Monday morning.

The poor girl does have a bit of a sexual edge to blunt though.  Despite all the on-board suitors, she was never able to find the privacy to indulge any of them.  But at least there was a "winner", according to an email I received:

"Steve from the UK has pretty much won the arms race. Have spent a lot of time hanging out with him. More later on that when we see one another...."

I did get to talk to her via viber when she arrived at her hotel in Tahiti.  She said that Steve is about her age some sort of adventure travel junky and writer with lots of interesting stories that certainly enthralled Mistress. Sadly, he did not have a private cabin, but was in the boat's "dorm". So there was no place to slide off to for some late night nookie. They did exchange contact information she says. And he likes the little town where our SW hideaway.

"I told him to come visit us, Slave."

"What happened to the French guy, Mistress?"

"Oh I got tired of him. He's a bit of  a cad. Then my sister ended up chasing him around."

Hmmm. I wonder if Mistress's married sister is into cuckolding too?

"And what about the Aussie?"

"Peter.... he was very fit, and charming, but a bit too old for me. Which was a shame, because he had a suite. He and Steve would hang out in his suite. Steve said I should ask him to see it, but I told Steve that Peter might take it the wrong way, since he'd been fawning all over me for a week."

"He must have been disappointed, Mistress."

"Yeah, but he was kind of cute about it. We traded contact information, and he said 'I hope you don't mind if I stay in touch, Molly. As you can probably tell, I'm quite taken by you."

Mistress also had much praise for the hunky crew of the half cargo vessel / half adventure cruiser.

"So buff and hot, slave. An American woman could be a lot worse than setting up hut on one of these islands with one of those guys."

Maybe Mistress should offer her marketing skills to the folks who run this program. "Polynesian hunks on board" could be the new angle that could draw more solo female travelers ....or cuck couples.

Meanwhile, Slave has new orders.

"No more touching slave.  I liked the cock shots you sent me, but I'm shutting all that down so you are nice and horny by the time I get home on Monday."

So my last officially sanctioned "touch" occurred at approximately 4 pm on Friday, mountain time. After about 13 consecutive  days of self abuse, It was hardly memorable.

I've never been so happy to embrace abstinence.

I know you chastity caged readers will find this hard to believe, but I really am glad that's over!  Otherwise I was going to have to ask the WC if he gets that overpriced lube from Amazon Prime.


7 comments:

  1. WC here

    You should pop over the border and get some pot infused lube Mick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long nightmare and 13 days of self abuse. Geez. You've had more fun this week than i've had all year!

    sissy terri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I am a pampered house slave, Terri. At least compared to your sad plight.

      Mick

      Delete
  3. WC here

    No actually Mick

    I didn't

    But I wish I had!

    Its funny though

    B and I have old parents and their old friends

    You won't believe how many old folks around here are praising the virtues of pot

    I think it is a godsend for the nursing home crowd

    Oh this cream completely gets rid my arthritis pain

    Now I can sleep all night long!

    My back doesen't hurt all night any more

    Its so much fun!

    And all and on .................


    So I would say to all of you poor poor peeps who don't live here

    Legalize

    Its all good

    Rock on Mick and Molly

    And have a great renuion

    The just shot a 69 at the base of Pike Peak Colorado

    In a 100 degree temps

    The day after my family

    Attended our first gay wedding

    Times are a changing my friends

    Fuck the religious right

    WC


    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick, I don't doubt for a second that you're looking forward to a little less onanism. One extreme is as bad as the other...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mistress's adventures on the boat sound fun. And I wonder how long you might get to embrace abstinence.

    P

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: