Thursday, January 17, 2013

Welcome Home Mistress

It's been dark, cold, wet and gloomy this week in River City. The only thing to do is huddle up and share bodily warmth until the misery of a drab winter passes, or at least until we can flee to our Southwestern Hideaway again.

And adding insult to injury, Mistress had to spend Tuesday night on the road, off in one of our state's dreary backwaters.

"You'll be in your cage all day, Slave."

Of course I would.

Now I know Suzanne over at All Mine will not sympathize, but when cold weather meets the hard steel of that confining cage.... well, OUCH. Those tender balls want to contract and hide as the temperature falls. But their path is blocked by that hard cold ring.

The result can get rather uncomfortable as the day goes on, and unfortunately Slave had several appointments out of the warm confines of my office.

OUCH.

So when I finally got home, late after a client meeting, I was thrilled that Mistress was in an indulgent and beneficent mood.

"You can take it off, Slave.... and I won't make you wear it tomorrow.

Ahhh...

""...But no touching, Slave...."

It was a fair price to pay.

Last night, Mistress and I both arrived home by 6 pm, giving us plenty of time for some hot re-union sex in the executive suite. And after a cold and lonely night the prior evening, it was heavenly to sidle up to her warm and sumptuous body through the night.

In a damp cold January in River City, one has to embrace life's simpler pleasures.

5 comments:

  1. s'posed to get wicked colda....hope you two have some nice snuggley bedcovers!

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    You're becoming such a wimp. Your description of cold-weather chastity is a bit overdone. You make it sound as painful as that little boy in "The Christmas Story" who got his tongue stuck on the frozen pipe. Now that would hurt.

    I shouldn't be throwing stones though. My own submissive spent a little more time than usual out of the CB this week as well....but never a whole day.

    You better be appreciative.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very appreciative, Suzanne. And according to you, I graduated to "wimp" status long ago.

      the pampered,

      Mick

      Delete
  3. Suzanne

    You are so right

    The over pampered house slave has graduated to the status of Samuel Jackson in Tarentino's last movie

    Did you see that movie????

    Why you would have thought he was the slave master...

    Very funny movie BTW

    But over the top violent

    But that is the way Mick rolls

    Anything he wants he gets

    Is truly sad Sue

    Molly is failing as a Mistress......

    Sorry Molly but you are

    Pampered house slave??????????

    I guess

    Why I had only had a couple of orgasms in a month

    True for the first time in my life........

    And WTF is that all about???????

    I must be made of firmer fiber the Mick

    Discipline Mick Discipline!!!!!!

    Like Me

    Look to Harry for your inspiration

    Hell he went 200 and some days!!!!!!!!!!!

    The does love to stir the pot and give Mick some shit

    Course I get it right back

    Be well all my friends

    The healing

    But still here,

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC, you need to show more respect for the wisdom of our benificient CEO.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: