Monday, January 21, 2013

Catching Up for Lost Switch Days

It's been a while since Slave properly exercised his Switch privileges on a Sunday.... have I been lazy? Or was it simply the holidays and kids around that kept me in my more apropos submissive role?

In any event, with an empty nest yesterday, and no big plans other than heading to the gym early, and watching football late, there was no impediment for me giving Mistress a taste of her own medicine, was there?

So after returning from the gym, Mistress was instructed to strip off those spinning togs and lie on her tummy as I afixed those red cuffs to her wrists and then attached her properly to the bed.

Her ass was satisfactorily reddened with the palm of my hand, with a little twat tweeking interspersed to build up a little tension.

"What are you doing Slave?"

"Keeping you a little on edge Mistress.... will it be a slap from my palm, or my highly experienced digits sliding to and fro through those clean shaven folds?"

It was nice to have her going from cries of "agony", to moans of delight and back again.

But I'm really not programmed to frustrate Mistress.  So it wasn't long before I reached under the bed for her favorite power tool, that ended up thrust between those firm, well exercised thighs. Soon those ass muscles were flexing, tensing, trying to purchase just the right level of stimulation as I twisted and probed with her Hitachi.

Of course, the machine was turned off for a bit if it seemed she was getting there a little too fast. We had all morning after all....

"What are you doing, Slave?", she asked in frustration.

'What's your rush, Mistress?"

After I switched her little toy on again, pressing its churning bulb again betwixt those creamy folds,  she soon was begging to cum.....

And who was I to deny her?

She moaned into her pillow, her whole body tensing, pressing hard as she could against her power tool as she went over the edge....

"That was nice, Slave....."

"We're not done just yet, Mistress....

No, Slave had to cash in his chips too.

6 comments:

  1. Mick,

    What's your schedule to "catch up for lost switch days"??? Do you have a few scheduled this week? More time out of the cage? That would be difficult because you beg out so easily. Do you mark them on the calendar ahead of time?

    Nice to see the WC's knack for spelling is back.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Suzanne- you'll be pleased to know that I was back in the cage today. I guess that's what happens when I get a little too enthusiastic about using my switch privileges,

      Mick

      Delete
  2. Just curious...Mick...What's the longest you've been confined to your cage at one time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll confess.... I think about 24 hours has been the max. I am a pretty pampered Slave.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: