Friday, January 11, 2013

Back to a Confining Routine

Suzanne over at All Mine will be happy to know that Mistress has me back in my cage today.

We've been back in River City for just short of  48 hours now. There has been time for a few rolls in the hay to take the edge off that long sex-less road trip across the High Plains of Colorado and Kansas, and the Prairies and rolling hills of Missouri, Illinois and Indiana.

But last night, on a drive home in the rain after our long back to work day, Mistress announced that she'd been invited over to Jay's house for a glass of wine after work today.

"I hope you don't mind, but he seems to have missed me.  Consider it a mission of mercy."

"No problem, Mistress."

"And, since you'll be driving alone tomorrow, you will be wearing your cage."

I suppressed a groan.

"Yes, Mistress.... that's your call."

"And it may seem unfair, but I want you to go straight home. No diversions....."

"Yes, Mistress....."

So this AM, after several weeks of being spoiled, Slave had to scrunch into that tight steel ring. Fortunately, Mistress did allow me to make love to her before we showered and she closed the lock on my little container for the day.

Let's hope she doesn't stay out too late tonight.

2 comments:

  1. You're right Mick, I'm absolutely elated. I'm also hoping that Mistress exercises her authority and leaves you in the cage for the better part of the weekend.

    You can still participate in a few rolls in the hay. You'll just have to leave out one or two special activities.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor poor Mick,

    Thanks for all the suport from you two durning my recient mishaps

    But

    I agree with Suzanne

    The on the mend,

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: