Thursday, August 9, 2012

Torn From Today's Headlines

Slave is home alone tonight, catching up on the ranters of cable news. Mistress sent me some nice "thinking of you" texts over the course of my evening, but I suspect she has her hands (and other body parts) full over at J's "love shack" tonight.

Let's hope she gets some sleep.

And while Slave got some nice, gratifying wake up sex this morning, the no touch rule remains in effect until we get back together here at the UCTMW World HQ Thursday after work. (I'm already hearing the whining from Suzanne about the absence of a cage, but I think Mistress was feeling a little guilty about abandoning me to dinner with my mother and our girls this evening, and was overly indulgent.)

So I'm left with  sharing a few choice media items I've been saving for you this week.

The first one was something Mistress and Slave noticed on the way to work the other day, as we passed by the local convention venue.

"Uhhh... does it seem that the slutty clothing quotient is a little high this morning, Mistress?"

I was referring to large clots of foxily dressed women - tarty dresses and skirts and fuck me pumps - lining the sidewalk. More like Friday night than Thursday morning, 8:30 am attire.

"Yeah.... very strange, I wonder what the attraction is Slave?"

We figured out out Saturday morning from this article in the New York Times, profiling the convention of a local company's sales force, that peddle sex toys in a tupperware style house party format. Ladies rode charter buses from as far away as Bismarck, N.D. to attend seminars of the type where the rhetorical question was "if your man's penis could talk, what would it say?" (Somehow I doubt the answer was 'let me out of this fucking cage!", but who knows?).

I do note that sales for this enterprise have gotten a boost from a "Shades of Grey" line, including floggers, nipple clamps and bondage swings.  More mainstreaming of what used to me kinky.

Then yesterday there was another article article about a marketing campaign from the Trojan condom makers that will be distributing thousands of their new vibrators in the Big Apple this week via little street vendor carts. Rather than a kosher Wiener (errr... weener)  for your squeeze, you can get her something in the same shape, battery powered, but without the protein.

As I was looking for illustrations, I found an update that shows the marketing campaign got off to a shaky start. Despite long lines looking for some cheap thrills, the cops shut down one of the carts because of a "permit issue".

But regardless, even if the Slave is shut out here at home tonight, it's nice to think that all those lucky ladies in NYC could go home tonight and try out their new toys.

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a Tupperware style party selling sex toys. At the old fashioned Tupperware gatherings, women were encouraged to "burp" the lids in order to experience in an up close and personal way the quality of the product. I have to wonder what the hands-on portion of the sex toy parties includes.

    And is it just me, or does that purple Trojan dildo look like it would be a bang-up butt plug? The head with the curved and bumpy tip might be just right to reach the "sweet spot" inside a guy. What do you think?

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. "let me out of this fucking cage!"

    Hmmmm. Is this your "sub"concious way of "asking for it" Mick? Not so subliminaly un-submissive. Molly might need to do some 'maintanence" and head that latent attitude off at the pass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mick, you continuously take this pampered house slave thing to new heights. Maybe it's just me, but it appears your time in the cage has decreased dramatically since J's entered into the picture. Does he wear the cage while you don't? That can't be it. Is the "no touch rule" more effective than the tried and true cock cage? I doubt it. What gives here?

    The isn't whining but just curious,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here in the UK, the Ann Summers sex toy company does tupperware style women-only parties (as well as having a chain of sex shops). There had been news items in the past about the party organisers getting only a limited range of stock, etc. etc., until Ann Summers herself did a 'Secret Boss' documentary in which she worked in her own shops, disguised, as a trainee and worked out how badly the company treated its party organisers. But then with the success of 50 Shades, the company had to put together a '50 Shades management team' to co-ordinate the massive rise in demand - something like a 12-fold increase in sales of nipple clamps, for example (don't know about the sales of penis cages and CBT equipment though!). BDSM suddenly went mainstream over here, as it probably has in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mick, I would have thought the caged cock would have said something like, "Oh I just love the security she gets from knowing I'm here." No?

    I do like the naughtiness of street vending carts. That's pretty fun, thanks for the news item.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: