Sunday, August 5, 2012

Mistress's Very Busy Saturday

The schedule I discussed here yesterday was altered slightly. I went upstairs to wake Mistress at around 7:30 am, anticipating she would be off to J's by 8 am for their date of "Bike Riding +".  I presumed that  Slave would have to wait for his own sexual bonanza until later.

But I got a pleasant surprise.

"J texted to suggest I not get there until nine, Slave.... it's your lucky day."

Meaning there was time for Slave to get some action here in the Executive Suite before Mistress headed off to the "love shack" for some time with her lover.

"Everyday is my lucky day when you're around, Mistress."

Rest assured that I took full advantage of my opportunity. So if anyone got "sloppy seconds" yesterday, it was J!

Soon Mistress was off, and I had a full morning planned too, entertaining my grandsons with a swim at a friend's pool.

At some point Mistress texted me with updates. A certain amount of lollagaging was unfolding it seemed. A flat tire to repair. Breakfast. yadda yadda. My theory is that J likes having Mistress around so he tends to procrastinate a bit, extending their time together. And who can blame him? What are Saturdays for?

At some point Mistress texted that she'd be back by 3 or so. I was heading home myself, after visiting my cranky mother.  I had a feeling they had transitioned by now to the "good part".

Sure enough, a little after 3 pm, Mistress staggered home. She had been "rode hard" both on the bike and otherwise. And while Slave had the opportunity to worship her fragrant and well exercised folds, it was clear that Mistress needed a little rest.

"My parts are pretty tired, Slave.... hope you don't mind....."

"Of course not, Mistress."

I suspect I can extract a more complete de-briefing later this morning. It is Switch Day after all.


2 comments:

  1. Now that's a new one for me - the cuckold supplying sloppy seconds for his Mistress' lover!

    Take that J!

    The always amazed by UCTMW weekends,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching the tennis from the Games here,

    I reminds me of you and J

    Ping ponging the sloppy seconds back and forth

    Lucky you Molly

    The hopes you have a good soft bicycle seat :)

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: