Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Still Switching After All These Years.

It's been (and will continue to be) a chaotic week for Mistress and Slave, with way to early wake-up calls, followed tomorrow by a trip to the East Coast to drop the sullen teen off to start her collegiate "career".  So it may not be until the weekend that we come up for air here in our alternative sexual adventurous universe.

You will be happy to know that despite the prying ears of our little darling, I made sure Mistress got a full dosage of switch on Sunday morning, before a long bike ride that had the teen moaning about the sore muscles we had forced upon her.

Indeed, it was Mistress doing the moaning after I tied her to the bed (the classical music station on to mask those erotic sounds from the teen down the hall). I will provide the illustrations....  Just imagine what a well positioned Hitachi Magic Wand might squeeze from a securely bound damsel with a string quartet playing in the background.

Now I better haul my ass back upstairs and get our morning going properly before we are out the door for another unnecessary 8 am meeting on Mistress's dance card.

We will be back in touch -- liberated -- by the weekend. Have a good week all.

5 comments:

  1. All is well with the world

    Mick and Molly are switching again

    And Tammy Suzanne and Jay are back in the swing of things>>>>>>>>

    Nice pics Mick and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds wonderful - especially with the music. I often wish I could hear the soundtrack of my life, so I know how to react when upcoming things come up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading here and there as time permits, but not too much time for commenting... which makes me all pouty, but *shrugs* that's how it goes sometimes.

    This was a lovely little post though. I'm thinking the two of you will be pretty much abuzz (no Hitachi reference there, purely unintentional!) until after the election...

    Waving and hugging...

    nilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mick,

    Those knots would make any boy scout proud.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: