Thursday, August 2, 2012

HNT / Evening Out for Mistress

I was moving some photos from one computer to another earlier this week and came across this stirring shot of Mistress, taken, as I recall, in our Florida home before we all moved back to Rover City and this blog began. You can tell by Mistress's darker tan.

It was before our Contract was drafted and executed, but while we were beginning to dabble in Mistress's dominant side. If I recall this evening correctly, Mistress deployed her riding crop before I was allowed to partake of the delights hidden beneath those fetching stockings.

Mistress doesn't wear hose or stockings this time of year, but her legs look every bit as good in her slightly short dresses this summer.

Yesterday we drove together, but on the way home it was my job to drop her off at her Lover J's house before I met the sullen teen and cute co-ed at the movies. It was my way to entertain them, while Mistress got in a little mid-week entertainment.  I stepped into the house for a little chat before heading out. It's certainly cute to watch the two of them flirt and tease one another even while I'm standing there as the devoted Slave / Cuckold. But after a few minutes I figured that I should move on and let them have a little more privacy for their fun.

The movie the teens picked  was "The Watch", the gross-out comedy with Vince Vaughn and Ben Stiller about a goof ball neighborhood watch committee taking on the spawn from the Alien movies. If you've seen the trailer you've seen all the funny parts, so don't bother. It's a lamer version of Wedding Crashers with more gore, fewer laughs and no kinky bondage scene. And there is something excruciating about watching a movie obsessed with various ways to describe a penis and the product of ejaculation when your two daughters are sitting next to you.

Yuck.

Mistress got dropped off by J not long after I got home with the girls. Her "cover story" for the girls was dinner with some clients. She seemed a little tired when she slid into bed next to me, but allowed me to sample her clean shaven folds before we drifted off.

It was good to have her back, her soft skin there to fold against into the night after a busy day for both of us.

Now it's time for Slave to creep upstairs for a little wake-up sex with my Mistress.

3 comments:

  1. Hot picture Molly..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty productive evening for a pampered cuckold/slave. Thanks for the movie review:)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Suzanne

    I too noticed the change in title to Slave/Cuckold

    What's up you over pampered house slave:)?????

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: