Saturday, November 30, 2013

Warning: Ancient White Male Ass on Display

Those of you with tender sensibilities need a "spoiler alert" about today's entry here at UCTMW. As in, I don't want to spoil your breakfast. (Or dinner for those of you in more exotic time zones). There- you are dutifully warned.

On our walk back from Thanksgiving dinner Thursday night - yes, we live in one of those idyllic American communities that most thought ended in the 1940's where "grandmother's house" is a 15 minute walk up a hill - Mistress gave fair warning that my days of pampering might be coming to an end:

"Slave, I think we've been a little too vanilla lately.... we may need to get a little more knky this weekend...."

"What standing do I have to object, Mistress...."

"Exactly...."

Yesterday morning, Mistress got a little more explicit. We had skipped wake-up sex so Mistress could make it to an early AM spin class at our Gym. On the drive over, she let me know what I had in store:

"It's been a while since I fucked you in the ass Slave..... "

"True, Mistress....."

So when the cute Co-Eds went off at around 11:30 for some of that much hated Black Friday shopping and lunch with their Aunt and Grandmother, it was clear that my ass was on the line.

"Why don't you get out our supplies, Slave...."

I dutifully retrieved her strap-on equipment, and our lube.....but when I came back to our bed, I noticed that something else had been added to the mix.

Her riding crop was laid out on the bed.

As she slid into her harness, she made sure I was in proper position -- on my tummy, ass available to her.  And as she struck me a good dozen times, directing me to stop my squirming to avoid even more, she reminded me of my need to  provide even more devotion and respect in the weeks to come.

"Yes, Mistress", was about all Slave could muster, as my bony aging ass stung, fading after a minute or so into a warm glow.  She took time to snap a photo and email it to me, with directions to post it here:

Mistress, of course, was not done just yet. She coached me into the proper position to accept the ass fucking she had promised, and seemed to have a nice powerful cum before she was done pumping into me. Then Slave was instructed to insert my aneros before she rode her work-a-day cock to another moaning cum. By then Mistress had her fill, and allowed me to fuck her until I begged for, and finally won permission to cum.

When the dust settled, we cuddled together in bed, enjoying the privacy of our temporarily empty noon-time nest.  Slave's attitude was well adjusted.

I wonder if this is what the Pilgrims had in mind when they created the Thanksgiving Day holiday?

9 comments:

  1. giggle - probably not what the Pilgrims had in mind!

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slave, I think we've been a little too vanilla lately....

    Funny.....I was thinking the same thing!
    Any news on the new cage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually a nice ass, very nicely pink too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do the cute Co-eds ever question why you sometime plop into chairs and other times e-e-ease into a seat?

    Just wondering.
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A little less vanilla is always nice. Funny how easy it is to regress...

    Was there any chastity involved? Or did you just forget to mention it?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slave has been pampered on the chastity front this weekend.

      Delete
  6. Your ass is adorable!
    Hugs,
    mouse

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: