Friday, November 15, 2013

Crazy Week in River City

The days slid away from us here at UCTMW this week. Lots of running around for Mistress. Lots of performance art for her devoted Slave. In the middle of it we did take a little detour through our ever so flat state capitol. Slave had a presentation to make. And with our nest emptied there was no reason why Mistress could not join me for a brief respite in a Marriott bed and a romantic dinner to celebrate Slave's latest inglorious birthday.

That left time for some sex on the double wide bed before dinner, and some hot wake up sex the next morning before Slave was off to do his thing.

Yesterday I had another bit of bloviating to do at a big civic meeting in the evening.  Mistress could have just gone to the gym or visited her friend Jay, but I was grateful that she loyally stuck by my side.

Of course, there was the incentive of a little pre-meeting worship in my office. She even wore her black tights and boots, which were a bit of a distraction to me  later as I rambled on, and apparently to the long haired fellow sitting next to her in the third row , who seemed to be chatting her up during my warm up act.

After the dust settled and the rabble I had roused were heading back to their trouble making lives, we ran into said long haired dude down in the lobby of the building. He made sure to say good by to Mistress.

"It was nice talking with you...."

"Who's that Mistress?", I muttered to her in a little aside.

"Oh... he's T*****'s grad assistant."

"He seems to have taken a shine to you, Mistress...."

"I suppose he was flirting a bit...."

At least Mistress didn't get too bored at last night's meeting.

Now I better get back up to bed and show my gratitude.

5 comments:

  1. With Mistress Molly staying close by your side, I suspect your new cage hasn't arrived yet?

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it hasn't arrived yet. it always makes me nervous when a package containing a cock cage addressed to me is late to arrive.

      Mick

      Delete
  2. WC here

    Good to see things are normal in the Collins household

    ie Losts of sex!

    The deprived

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: