Sunday, November 17, 2013

Slave Gets a Smack Down

Slave had a sore ass last evening after Mistress administered a mid-afterenoon cropping as a way for her to express her well justified displeasure about some unfortunate developments here in River City late last week.

Slave was asked to speak to a large crowd about a civic issue on Thursday evening. It was a bit of an ego stroke for this aging crank, and I probably enjoyed my brief moment in the spotlight a little too much.

 But that's not what got Mistress annoyed.

No... it was the rather overbearing presence of a woman we usually try to avoid around town. The one that Slave briefly got into some hot water with about 5 years ago, when Mistress and Slave were commuting from afar. That brief dalliance led, in a way, to our contract and this blog. Those of you who've stopped in here from time to time probably recall the sad the story. If not, check out the "back story" on the right.

Anyway....there she was, at the door when we arrived. And later she even showed up in the background of some random photos posted on facebook of Mistress chatting up some folks at the event.  Mistress didn't actually blame her presence on me --- I didn't know in advance -- but she was not pleased.

"This is why I make sure to come to these sorts of events with you, Slave....."

And I thought it was a birthday treat.

Then, on Friday night we had plans to go to an event at a local, historic hall under restoration. It was one of those deals with a reception first, some drinks and bites, followed by some rather tedious "fine" arts performances, which turned out to be rather lame.

But once again, there was that particular woman, lurking about.

"She's a menace, Slave...."

We successfully dodged her through both events, but it's never good to remind Mistress of her Slave's past transgression.

So yesterday afternoon -- following a nice nap-- and after I gave Mistress's clean shaven folds the full attention they so clearly deserved, Mistress was inspired to grab the crop tucked away in our bedroom closet.

"Roll over Slave....."

"Oops...."

"What did I do wrong, Mistress?"

I know, it's never a good idea to question Mistress's exercise of her contractual rights, but I suppose I was curious.

"You know exactly why you deserve this...."

Ouch. The first few blows landed on my ass. I couldn't help but squirm away....

"I couldn't help she was there, Mistress...."

Double ouch.

"Don't roll away..... I'm almost done....."

I did my best to take my medicine, leaving my ass at her mercy. In all, I suppose it was only 10 smacks on my twitching ass. Nothing a good Slave shouldn't be able to handle.

"This is just a little reminder about the behavior I expect from my Slave."

Soon my medicine was fully administered, with my ass glowing. And I was duly reminded to redouble my devotion to a Mistress who is firm, but fair.

In retrospect,  it's good for Mistress to vent that way, rather than brood about this annoyance. My ass can take it.

And in her post punishment mercy, she allowed me to fully deploy the work-a-day cock that remained firm as well throughout these disciplinary proceedings.

So there was a happy ending!

6 comments:

  1. All's well that ends well I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I SO want a crop some days.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing Mistress was present at this event. Just in case.

    Hope that new cage arrives soon. You should have signed on to Amazon Prime :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here

    Ouch Mick!!!!

    Too bad that woman is still around

    Is warm and sunny here again

    Hope it stays warm for the Bronco game tonight!

    The will be pulling for his beloved Broncos

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  5. story smacks of untruth. a fantasy. no more.
    a real slave always writes/prints/texts "slave"
    never ever Slave. no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch! I really hate it when I am unsure why I am being punished, or what I could have done to prevent it. But, as with you, the follow-up sex makes up for it.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    PS Too bad Anonymous capitalized the word Slave four words from the end of his/her comment. He/she shouldn't have done that, no matter what. :)

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: