Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Mistress Continues Her Crackdown

Slave made it clear Sunday evening that she was expecting me in my cage Monday, and, sadly, it was one of those Monday's when she had a very early morning meeting. So none of our typical wake - up sex.

Slave (it is alright to capitalize when it starts a sentence, "anonymous"?) was certainly not going to argue, so I made sure to remember to schmush that ring on first thing, before suffering that "tighten up" cold morning phenomenon. I'm still waiting for that slow delivery from Amazon!

So I was off to work, fully caged, no wake up sex.  Dang! Should I call the "abused caged cuckold hotline"?`

Mistress did stop by for some pre-lunch worship. But sadly the key was back at home. After wriggling back into her black tights, my work done, she did not show a whole lot of sympathy.

"Aww.... poor Slave.... are you a little horny now?"

I must say I was more than a  little horny after my sad denial that morning, compounded by  the stimulative impact of Mistress's musky juices smeared across my face.

So by the end of the day, I was more than ready for "release", in both senses of the word.  But Mistress had bad news. She was feeling a little flu-ish. So while she sprung her work-a-day cock loose, she proclaimed there would  be an unscheduled abstinence day.

(I might add that she did not object when I used my fingers to deliver a quick cum while we sat on the couch watching an episode of Homeland last evening.  So maybe she'll be feeling a little better this morning.)

At bed time, she reminded me that she expected the ring on again this morning when I came back to bed, hoping that our regular regime will resume.

"You may be in the cage all week, slave, after last week's issues...."

I hope those new cages come soon....


3 comments:

  1. Last week's issues? As the days go by, last week's happenings seem to take on a more sinister tone. A week in the cage seems very reasonable.

    I'll refrain from offering sympathies, since Harry's already done so.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. WC here

    A week seems more than reasonable to me............

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: