Saturday, July 13, 2013

Wild Horses (Couldn't Drag Me Away)

Slave is heading back to River City. One day of the two day drive is completed. Somehow it seems more fun on the way out than on the slog back to the daily routine.

But at least I have more to look forward to than a return to my office.

 I will be collecting  Mistress and the two Mistresses in training at the airport Monday morning after their long journey back. I've been hoping she won't be too jet legged for a little mid-afternoon nooky, since it's been a long time since I've had the chance to worship those clean shaven folds. But I didn't want to press my luck (I almost did a typo there -- had to correct from "lick").

My drive today was highlighted by a herd of about 30 wild horses in the open range of southern Colorado - It's the first time I've seem them so close to the highway. Imagine: brought here by the Spaniards in the 1500's. "Liberated" by the Comanches or Apaches. Then wandering off into the wild to regenerate like a native species.

And when I spoke to Mistress this evening - early morning where she is, and bed time here in some sleazy motel in central Missouri - she made it clear she's counting on her Slave to do more on Monday than just collect her at the airport.

"I hope you don't have to go right back to work after you take us home Slave.... we have some catching up to do"

As the song goes.... wild horses couldn't drag me away.


3 comments:

  1. yeahhhh, lucky you, both of you actually. I love reunions.

    And thanks for sharing the horses. Sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    All kidding aside, it's obvious you've been lonely the past couple of weeks. Enjoy the reunion with your Mistress on Monday.

    I think it would be nice if you greeted her with your cage on though.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just landed in USA
    And Suzanne
    I don't want mick in the cage
    Love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: