Sunday, July 21, 2013

MIstress Crash

For Mistress it had been a tough week.... fly back from half way round the planet (well at least it was in Business class), try to re-orient to a 12 hr. time shift, hit the ground running after a week away. Then... her birthday and our anniversary, her Slave heading off for a three night business trip, and a late night into early morning sex marathon Friday night.

When she picked me up at the airport early Saturday afternoon, she had on one of those shape hugging tie-dye dresses with no bra underneath.

"I took a double loop bike ride this morning Slave.... then crashed out on the deck for a while.... sorry, but no shower yet.... is that gross?"

"Just the opposite, Mistress",  I said, embracing her at curbside, "I'm looking forward to all those accumulated flavors."

We had plans to celebrate our Anniversary and her dinner that evening, but there were a few free hours open in our empty (for the weekend) nest.  We rested a bit, then Mistress allowed her three days chaste Slave to savor those clean shaven folds.....

"Am I too gamey, Slave...."

"Ummmmmm....."

I came up briefly for air.

"No, Mistress, just right gamey...." 

I've never been into all those pretentious adjectives the wine "experts" use to describe the flavors of some overpriced Pinot Noir.  "A hint of raspberry.... the subtle aroma of burning peat.... "you know the drill.

So I won't try to overdo..... let's just say there was the salty, musky flavors that had accumulated from a night of cuckold delight, followed by some vigorous exercise in our hot River City humidity.

Lovely, as far as I was concerned.

After Mistress succumbed to my attentions, and then indulged her Slave, she only had a few more words....

"Wake me at 6:45 Slave.... I'm exhausted....."

 Could you blame her? She was so out of it that she never heard me snapping pictures of her....

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of her lovely body; the result of a lot of "double loop bike rides" I think.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to feel bad (rarely though) when I'd have my own slave lick me when I was a little "gamey." Not anymore. Submissives definitely savor that unique taste that comes after a very physical session - either at the gym or in the bedroom :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suzanne- its hard to imagine you feeling bad while your own slave licks you.

    Just saying,

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: