Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Birthday, America!

While Mistress is celebrating America's birthday in the foothills of the Himalayas, Slave will be enjoying what has become our normal 4th tradition here in our little town - entertaining some friends and taking in the local funky parade and pig roast under what should be sunny skies here in the shadow of the Sangre de Christo Mountains.

Some of you will be happy to know that I followed the applicable protocol and wore my cage last night when I joined some friends for dinner and music at a local restaurant.
(And I will make sure to wear it again today for the parade and lunch.)

But it came off once I got home last night.  I know, I can hear Suzanne complaining, what sort of "enforced chastity" is going on when Slave can unlock at whim. I suppose it would be better in future circumstances like this that Mistress find a trusted "key holder" to allow Slave appropriate relief, while assuring that donning and doffing the steel confines of my device is not at my personal whim.

But how do you disclose to someone, even a close friend, that you would like to trust them with such a "personal" duty?

It's hard to imagine Mistress having that conversation with a friend:

"Hey.... do you mind keeping track of my husband while I'm gone.... you know.... making sure he's not getting into trouble, eating well, and letting him out of the cock cage for daily bike rides... he can just pop by before and after the ride. Here's the key...."

And what's the proper tip etiquette for  a "key-holder" ?  Or do they just do it as a personal favor for a pal?






3 comments:

  1. Mick
    Going to be difficult to find a key holder who's willing to go through all that work; on, off, on, off ......etc. unless they have some ulterior motive....

    Sounds like you're enjoying the holiday :)

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good thing that Suzanne isn't your key holder Mick, as I think that might be a shock to you.

    -sin

    Happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sin. It probably is a good thing...

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: