Thursday, July 25, 2013

HNT/ Office Worship Interruptus

It was bound to happen some day. And maybe it was only fitting after our multiple interruptions on Switch Day.

I had dropped Mistress off just a block from my office for one of those River City macho early breakfast meeting. After charming all the tedious business execs,  she came up to my office to get the car keys and head over to her own office across town. But first....

"I think I have some time for a little worship, Slave...."

"Always happy to accommodate, Mistress."

She eased off her undies, as I slid her "throne" against the door.  The one without a lock.

Soon Slave was on his knees, doing what I do best,,,, letting my lips and tongue forage through those clean shaven folds as Mistress's head lolled back against the door, lost in her own pleasure.

But just as things were reaching the appropriate crescendo of delight....there was a soft but distinctive knock on the door....."

Mistress was startled, but Slave kept at it knowing that she was just there, on the edge.... and sure enough, her hips were soon bucking against my face as she tipped over, a muffled moan seeping from her lips.

"Was that a knock, she whispered?"

I nodded, then switching to my work place officious tone....

"Just a minute...."

I indicated that Mistress may want to reassemble her outfit, and as she slid back into her panties and rearranged her lovely dress into a format no quite as revealing, I slid the chair back into place and did my best to wipe any accumulated juices from my mouth.

Within seconds though I had the door opened, trying my best to make it seem that we had just been "conferring" in case it was a curious partner, or eager associate with an update to deliver.

Fortunately, it was just the mail guy, who was busy delivering my neighbor's mail as he waited for my door to pop open.

I let him hand it to me, so he didn't have to enter the office. Hopefully his senses were not so fine tuned to pick up the musky scents that no doubt were still wafting about following Mistress's stifled cum.

"That was a close one, Slave....."

"I just hope I made it worth your while, Mistress...."

She didn't seem to have any complaints on that score.

4 comments:

  1. Mick,

    This interruptus series of posts has me reminiscing about the close calls of my youth. Fortunately, I've not has as many in my more mature years.

    The mail guy?

    The tries to be careful in her own office,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!

    Had to happen sooner or later:)

    WC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Thanks for the reminiscence. That has given me an idea for a short story.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. WC here the blog wont let me sign in as WC any more

    Dear Mick

    Not to be a literary/blog critic

    Cause I think you are the best and most creative sex blogger out there

    But

    A sex/cuckolding blog that doesn't tell about the cuckolding

    Is well

    Shall we say .........................lacking

    I know you have your reasons

    Just my two cents worth

    The barely has 2 cents after paying doctors

    WC

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: