Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Reader's Kinky Request

Like many of our fellow bloggers, we sometimes get personal sidebar correspondence from our "many" fans....

Well, this week Mistress mentioned one she got from a gentleman we will not identify here. She didn't show me the actual message, but summed it up as follows on our commute home the other day ....

"He says he's been reading the blog and is intrigued about what goes on in your office, Slave...."

"Really.... what's so intriguing? You visit. I push the chair up against the door. You wriggle out of your sexy undies, and, I fall to my knees for some mid day worship...."

'Well he wants to know if we've ever had a third person involved...."

"As in?"

"You in the cage, while that third person fucks me. You're watching, of course."

"Well I could politely step out to give you some privacy. Sort of guard the door?"

'Wouldn't that look a little odd.... you standing outside your closed door?"

"I suppose you're right....."

"Plus I think this particular person would find it more of a turn on if m caged Slave had to watch him fuck your wife...."

" I can see the appeal of that....."

Mistress had a little devious grin on her face. Obviously intrigued. Maybe a little turned on at the thought if it playing out in the confines of Slave's office.

"What sort of Slave would say 'no' to that sort of proposition, Mistress?'

"Not a very good one.... and I know you like to be a good Slave."

1 comment:

  1. Mick,

    Well Mick, I posted a comment here the other day and when I came back to take a peek (you know, in case others might follow my cue) the comment wasn't here! Thought maybe you were tired of my wise-ass comments and just deleted it! "Sayonara Suzanne!"

    I'll try to be a little nicer this time.

    Sounds like this gentleman-who-shall-not-be-named knows a thing or two about cuckolding. Would be nice if you could bring him into the UCTMW fold(s).

    A dutiful caged cuckold watching intently as the bull fucks his wife in the cuckold's office. Makes for great blog fodder, especially if the cuckold cleans the folds after the guy leaves.

    Think you could stay locked long enough?

    The needs to be careful not to leave too many more wise-ass comments,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: