Thursday, July 18, 2013

Slave's Feeling Guilty; Mistress Home Alone... Isn't there an App for that?

Normally Slave would have been happy for a relatively low key business trip to the land of enchantment... but not with Mistress home alone after our painful two week separation.

The bottom line is that we had about 48 hours together before I had to head out again. And because of lousy air connections I won't get back to her until Saturday afternoon.

Even worse, she's suffering from a cold or some other post travel maladies that have her crashing back at our empty nest.

She needs some serious pampering, and her Slave is two time zones away.  It had me feeling so bad that I almost picked up the "toy" I saw in a local gallery, so she could properly punish me for letting her down.

It's a shame I can't send over some Slave surrogate, to fill in when I'm out of town, just like it would be nice for Mistress to have a key holder surrogate when her Slave travels and she wants to make me wear my cage, but still give me the freedom to get through TSA screening, or maybe get some exercise.

Come to think of it, maybe there is a service industry just waiting to be born here. Sounds like a project for one of those hip business incubator's, with an attendant APP:

"Your Slave is on the road.... use this APP to find a nearby and trust worthy Domme willing to make sure he's safely locked away at bed time.... "

"Mistress traveling or home alone.... this APP quickly sends out a casting call for trust worthy submissives who will pop over for some stress relieving worship, a relazing massage or foot rub...."

At the least, can't some dork do a TED presentation on this unfulfilled marketing opportunity?


3 comments:

  1. Gang:
    I have been hanging out in our chambers and am doing OK.
    Mick, miss you!
    love
    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm why not invest in both a cage and a lock made of plastic (There are some out there) so that you can safely go through airport security!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two good suggestions Mick. You should be teaching a course in "Sexual Entrepreneurship" at a business school in River City.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: