Friday, July 5, 2013

Slave's Bad Fashion Choice

Here in our little corner of the Rockies, the locals put on a festive 4th of July, with our funky little parade drawing "floats" and spectators from far and wide.

I hosted a little "pre-gaming" get together for some of our friends before the parade, but without Mistress to co-ordinate the spread....  all they got was some chips, salsa and beer. So much for my "Hostessing" skills. We did make a little video that I emailed to Mistress to show we all missed her presence.

Some of the floats picked up on recent headlines in the quirky way that you come to  expect here:
 But to this guy, among a crowd supporting leakers Bradley Manning and Edward  Snowden, I only have a two word response: "Nathan Hale!"



After the parade, there was the big pig roast in the orchard of a local restaurant. Live music, pork, beans, cobbler, all capped off my the big jalapeno eating contest!  The winner ate 32 in 3 minutes.

Glad She wasn't staying at my house.

I wandered back to our hideaway at around 3 pm for a much needed nap, planning to go see some live music at a local brew pub down the highway a bit.

Naturally, since members of the opposite sex were likely to be about, I followed instructions and smushed my balls and cock into that infernal steel cage.  But this is where I made a poor decision:

I picked a pair of jeans out of my closet. Now these are kind of old, relatively tight fitting jeans. Well at least they've gotten tight. Do you think high altitude and low humidity shrinks cotton?

In any event, by the time I had zipped up and buttoned, things were a little tight in there.  But manageable.

Then.... I reached for my cowboy boats... leaning over to pull on the boots.... ouch. The combination of tight jeans and that quick bend down to slide on the boots and pull my cuffs over them....it felt like someone was grabbing that cage and twisting.... hard. 

Damn.

Next time.... slip ons!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for continuing to share your thoughts, and great pictures while Molly is off traveling. I've been enjoying your stories, and I especially love that area of the southwest where you are. Penney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,
    A qualified keyholder would have certainly helped with your wardrobe. Trying to fit in with the locals are you? Jeans, cowboy boots, etc? You probably weren't even the only one in a cage.

    The thinks it is good to be in chastity on Independence Day,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. That float/car is hilarious. Thanks for sharing that picture.

    Oh, and the jeans... that made me laugh. Sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I assume you remembered me and thought loving thoughts through your discomfort!

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: