Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Oops...Did I delete that cock-shot?

Last night Slave was invited to dinner at the home of some friends from Houston. It was a familiar crowd - two couples from Texas; another couple from Oklahoma; a local troubadour and his charming wife. Lots of wine and other mentally disarming substances were consumed. And the absence of Mistress Molly was commented on frequently.

Any affair  can be a little dull without her to stir things up. But these folks were trying. Maybe trying to hard.

At some point during dinner - possibly to change the subject from someone going into too vivid details about a recent incident of a peeking Tom in a port-a-pody - I elected to display a photo Mistress had sent with her and the kids from the highest highway pass in the world - 19,000 feet - near the India - Pakistan border.

There was some oohing and ahhing, but then the person holding my I-phone started thumbing through my pictures, commenting and displaying to others some other nice shots Mistress had forwarded to me via Viber. (oops....another product placement).

I thought it was cute.  but then I realized there might be a particular photo there that would be excruciatingly humiliating.... had I bothered to erase that cockshot Mistress had demanded I send her the other day?

I realized that not acting would be crazy, so I stood up, walked around the table and politely said,

"Now B, you may not want to see all those photos....."

I reached down and gently retrieved my phone.

Of course B was no idiot....

"Hmmmm..... there must be something on there Mick doesn't want us to see..... "

"See he's blushing.....I knew it.... did she send you titty shots?   .... I bet that's it."

I simply slid my camera back into my pocket. A "you got me" smirk on my face.

"I'm exercising my Fifth Amendment rights....."

Was I wrong to let the table assume that it was Mistress who's body parts could have been found on my I-phone?

And what would Miss Manners say about a person who - without permission - starts looking for more than the photo you proferred on your I-phone for her to see?

Was handing her the phone an invitation to go exploring in my files?

Please help me sort out this social conundrum.


2 comments:

  1. I try never to hand anyone my phone. I don't usually have photos on there that could incriminate, but ... there might certainly be texts.

    I think it's rude to go looking for more on someone's phone, unless you ask.

    -sin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mick,

    That was improper on her part. And rather stupid on yours. Too many mentally disturbing beverages for everyone I guess.

    I thought you handled it with grace and great aplomb actually (considering what was at stake). Better they assume something than actually see the workaday cock, the cage, or one of Mistress' body parts. Keep them in suspense.

    Surprised that you didn't dive across the table for your phone. However, that could have been dangerous with the cage on. You were wearing it right?

    The always wanted to be Emily Post,

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

We Love your comments.... please join in: